1,000 members! New members check in here!

DelGator

Nov 17, 2017
Hello fellow Gators! Long time, no talk. I didn't even know you guys had formed this board. Thanks for letting me join. Look forward to interacting with everyone. Go Gators!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hello fellow Gators! Long time, no talk. I didn't even know you guys had formed this board. Thanks for letting me join. Look forward to interacting with everyone. Go Gators!
How’d you find us?

ufdano

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2017
Dont Delete Me... I like to operate in the shadows....... Woo hoo on the 1000 members threshold, outstanding job guys, lets have beers tomorrow at the game to celebrate... i will be the guy in the gator football t shirt in the bull gator lot.... see ya tomorrow...

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Hell Ox is becoming the marketing guru. As part of registration he might as well put in a required "how did you find us" screen.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm still bewildered how someone who was considered such an offensive genius took a ****ty offense and made it worse.
Show me an article from someone other than a UAA stool pidgeon who called McElstain an offensive guru. He is about as much of a guru as Les Miles.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
We've actually had around 1,400 since the GCMB was formed, but I've purged around 400 over the years due to basically being dead accounts. At any rate, we just formally hit 1,000.

We've had 130 new signups in November alone.

Newbies, please speak up in this thread and tell us how you found us.

Discuss.

I've been a lurker ever since some of you guys were posting at Gatorsports. In the end it was Rogdochar's incisive commentaries on state of Florida football that caused me to finally take the plunge. Well, that, and the fact that it appears being a Gator fan may not be the endless exercise in masochism it has been the last few years. I like an audience for my masochism - just a smaller audience. It could be fun talking about our team again. I guess we'll know soon...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly!! Going into my junior year I started dating this chick, senior. Started dating in Sept and she made be wait until the prom (April) for the hibbity dibbity. It feels kinda like that all over again.

Wait! Chip Kelly is a cross-dresser?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Somebody was writing bad things about you Ox, so I knew you were doing something right!
So, in essence I recruited you.

:bwahaha:

It's ok. I decided I am drinking because I am sad it wasn't me that got you over 1000.

So I'm not an alcoholic.

I'll be back in 30. Gotta run to the rum store.

Thus, I shall call you "post-bender".

ALG

Recovering Lurker
Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
I've been a lurker on this site since it was formed. I'm a former GSMB member. I finally decided that I should contribute to the site, with $$$ and a few posts. I was born in Gainesville, and have been going to Gator games every year since 1973 (I was an infant). I love the site and I'm happy to be a member. Thanks, Ox!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb