1,000 members! New members check in here!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome. Post often, and bring thick skin. Gators gotta have thick skin!
Thicker skin than Nike can provide.

Been checking in here after the GSMB deal several years back. I decided if I am reading and enjoying the site so much, I should contribute what I can to keep this going. Not sure how much I will add from my own comments but enjoy what 75% of you all offer.
You'll add what any others can't add, Lizlake.

I don't remember how I found the site. Been a lurker for quite some time. Decided to join since I visit quite often. Will probably be my only post....I like to lurk!
Look 'presort', posting practise makes perfect. Also, when one of my stumbly post generates 5-10 scoffing posts ... well, in a way I've contributed 10 posts to GatChatters' enjoyment.

<------------------------Political forum is over there
<-------------------------------------- I'm with stupid.

I have been lurking since Meyer's first year I think... This is easily the best information source in all of Gator Nation. But I miss the cheerleader threads.

:stars:Yaa! Yaa! Rah! Rah! Hope that holds ya awhile, ColaGator.

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
Been checking in here after the GSMB deal several years back. I decided if I am reading and enjoying the site so much, I should contribute what I can to keep this going. Not sure how much I will add from my own comments but enjoy what 75% of you all offer.

LbytheL’s story is about exactly like mine. Lurked on GSMB, big thanks to Ox for creating the best site for Gator Nation. Been checking in here since it started. Figured it was about time I contributed some cash!

Gator97

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Another long time lurker, from back when gsmb was entertaining and informative.
Finally signed up, thanks Ox.

I missed out on the whole bitcoin thing, so figured I should chip in now for a lifetime membership before those are worth a gazillion too.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I have been lurking since Meyer's first year I think... This is easily the best information source in all of Gator Nation. But I miss the cheerleader threads.
Start it!

You guys can post! Hell, even Im tired of reading my bs.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've been told the #1 is assigned to my member tag. :proud:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, thought I should take the temperature of the room before posting. Took longer than I thought.
We were just talking about you guys in the chat box the other day! Good to see you on here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.