1,000 members! New members check in here!

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
I used to post a lot at TBDPITL and a bit on Sadovin's Corner Market but kind of just tailed off. Have been lurking a bit since, oh, probably the TA&M game. I think I saw someone post a comment about GC on one of the FB sites. Nice to belong in a site that doesn't simply "roger that" to the same stuff all of the time. Either they're a "don't bad mouth the current HBC" site or a "Fire (insert name here)" site. Love the diverse opinions here (much like SCM).

uhspencer

Stadium & Gale
Nov 17, 2017
I used to frequent the Gatorsports message board back in the day. The coaching search brought me there again, and someone linked your post here Ox.

Recognize your name from over there.

Imperator

Nov 16, 2017
I followed Ox and the old guard over on Gator Sports for years. I found this site through Reddit. I still get a good Lolz thinking about some of the old posts over there. Is Alvin on this board? Anyway, it's good to be here around old friends.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I keep recognizing more names in this place. guess thats why gatorsports is so dead

gatorsports is dead because they foolishly shut down their forum without any prior notice to the posters who had been there for years and years. Ox started this forum for us to continue to have a place to call home and talk about our Gators with the people we'd become "friends" with over the years. Then gatorsports decided to open a new forum back up, but we all decided we liked it here better anyway so we stayed here.

uhspencer

Stadium & Gale
Nov 17, 2017
gatorsports is dead because they foolishly shut down their forum without any prior notice to the posters who had been there for years and years. Ox started this forum for us to continue to have a place to call home and talk about our Gators with the people we'd become "friends" with over the years. Then gatorsports decided to open a new forum back up, but we all decided we liked it here better anyway so we stayed here.

That's when i left Gatorsports, but i was more of a lurker anyway. Never knew this place opened up or i would have followed suit

Lizard by the Lake

Lifetime Member
Oct 14, 2017
how about something like this?
images
images
images
Something like this for what?

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
I officially joined in February, decided to pony up the $40 to become a lifer and hangout with the kewl Gator fans.

I roamed the UF campus in the days of Emmitt the Great.

These days I reside among the leghumpers.

Carry on.

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
Been super swamped this week, being a short week...but thought I would post as a new member now a few weeks...was on the old message board....smoking mirrors, dangerously thin at WR, Hitman with some kid from DC, Red Herring, Alvin Dork, Ryan something, Cane Thong....that is about all my 53-year-old brain can remember...UF grad of 88 (yes, it took me six years to get through LOL) because of places like Dannys, The Islands, Chelseas Death, Double Bubble at Bennigans, CJs, and my all-time favorite the Porpoise!!! The Porpoise reminded me of Southport off 17th street Causeway in Lauderdale if you know that place. It was where I hung out in high school (when the drinking age was 18).

Glad to be on the new board.....being in Chicago, I am probably a little too liberal to post on the political board....LOL...so I will stick to sports...I have a good insight though still far away from Gville....but used to be a TV sportscaster, did Dial a Score during my time in Hogtown. My wife calls me Rainman when it comes to sports and music. And living in Chicago, which is a pro sports town, I CRAVE talking college sports. Luckily I live 15 minutes from Wrigley so I get my sports fix and GREAT concerts (Petty, Pearl Jam, AC/DC, JT to say a few).

Go Gators!

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I followed Ox and the old guard over on Gator Sports for years. I found this site through Reddit. I still get a good Lolz thinking about some of the old posts over there. Is Alvin on this board? Anyway, it's good to be here around old friends.

Alvin is permabanned around here.

No Sid. No Quasimodo. No Lords of the Round Table.

Alex.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Been super swamped this week, being a short week...but thought I would post as a new member now a few weeks...was on the old message board....smoking mirrors, dangerously thin at WR, Hitman with some kid from DC, Red Herring, Alvin Dork, Ryan something, Cane Thong....that is about all my 53-year-old brain can remember...UF grad of 88 (yes, it took me six years to get through LOL) because of places like Dannys, The Islands, Chelseas Death, Double Bubble at Bennigans, CJs, and my all-time favorite the Porpoise!!! The Porpoise reminded me of Southport off 17th street Causeway in Lauderdale if you know that place. It was where I hung out in high school (when the drinking age was 18).

Glad to be on the new board.....being in Chicago, I am probably a little too liberal to post on the political board....LOL...so I will stick to sports...I have a good insight though still far away from Gville....but used to be a TV sportscaster, did Dial a Score during my time in Hogtown. My wife calls me Rainman when it comes to sports and music. And living in Chicago, which is a pro sports town, I CRAVE talking college sports. Luckily I live 15 minutes from Wrigley so I get my sports fix and GREAT concerts (Petty, Pearl Jam, AC/DC, JT to say a few).

Go Gators!

False. Trust me, we've had posters that were to the left of Mao.

PF needs more diverse voices. Post more.

Alex.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.