Recruiting #1 Target: 4* 2018 QB Artur Sitkowski transfers to IMG

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Sitkowski ? ... kinda has a Nagurski ring to it ?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Can someone explain to me how Tate Martell is a high 4 star? He'll likely be a 5 star by signing day. He's a 5'11 quarterback with average arm strength and average speed (4.7-4.8 40). Florida is among the few teams that have not offered.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can someone explain to me how Tate Martell is a high 4 star? He'll likely be a 5 star by signing day. He's a 5'11 quarterback with average arm strength and average speed (4.7-4.8 40). Florida is among the few teams that have not offered.
Maybe he's deadly accurate? I remember another QB that didn't have all that strong of an arm nor very quick on his feet...won himself a Heisman and a National Championship here in spite of it.

th

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

I haven't seen his film so I'm just going by what I recall reading. It is my understanding that he has a big arm, is very accurate and can make all the tough throws. I don't know if that's true but I swear I read that somewhere recently about him.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I haven't seen his film so I'm just going by what I recall reading. It is my understanding that he has a big arm, is very accurate and can make all the tough throws. I don't know if that's true but I swear I read that somewhere recently about him.

I watched his tape. I've seen big arms. That isn't it. I especially love his deep balls that hung in the air all day long. I'm just an amateur though. We'll find out in the future.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I watched his tape. I've seen big arms. That isn't it. I especially love his deep balls that hung in the air all day long. I'm just an amateur though. We'll find out in the future.

Well, you know better than me as I haven't seen any of his film.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I know that he dominated The Opening.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Artur Sitkowski?? Which of our coaches is recruiting eastern Europe?

What, has Slobodan Milošević already committed to Bammer? Gotta try to flip the "Slobodan Slinger" from the Tide before we offer Sitkowski.....:lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He was the standout at tonight's camp. Check the QB camp thread for some vids.

Has Florida connections and should be getting an offer.
He looks really good.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
He has an offer from Ohio State among other schools. Why is Urban extending an offer to a pro style QB when Urban once admitted during the 2010 season(his last at UF) he had no clue how to run/coach a pro style offense?

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Many hundred kids have "offers" from OSU, Bammer and everyone else. Most of them are not committable offers. It's more like a Valentines Day card.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Many hundred kids have "offers" from OSU, Bammer and everyone else. Most of them are not committable offers. It's more like a Valentines Day card.

Bingo.

Please remind those in the LB thread pointing out the "offer list" he had....they are offers, not "committable offers". Amazing how many people don't understand that....

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
What is truly hard to understand is why you would refer to an overture that can't be acted on as an "offer". Clearly, it is not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator