Recruiting #1 Target: 4* 2018 QB Artur Sitkowski transfers to IMG

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Has he looked worse than Allen? That seems hard to believe.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
5d3d82bfb07bd68591ef5b50269afd39.jpg

This is where the program has taken me.
Nah bro, this meme perfectly represents the current pumper's mentality.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Has he looked worse than Allen? That seems hard to believe.
I don't see how it's true but someone posted on another board that he had a 5 to 10 td/int ratio with a 48% completion percentage.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, so maybs we DID want him anyway. He may fall to a 2star. Just our kind of kid.

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
UF still leads for him. His parents want him to play in Florida. Will be a UF/UM battle. In the end we will win.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
UF still leads for him. His parents want him to play in Florida. Will be a UF/UM battle. In the end we will win.
You sound mighty sure of yourself. Whats your prediction on Mac?

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
You sound mighty sure of yourself. Whats your prediction on Mac?

He needs to surround his self with better assistants/recruiters. I think he adds 1-2 recruiters this cycle, Mike Locksley being one of them. Also Franks and Trask need to pan out. If that happens he will be here for 4+ years. He's getting 3 years minimum regardless of what happens though.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He needs to surround his self with better assistants/recruiters. I think he adds 1-2 recruiters this cycle, Mike Locksley being one of them. Also Franks and Trask need to pan out. If that happens he will be here for 4+ years. He's getting 3 years minimum regardless of what happens though.
I see alot of what he needs to do, I'm asking you what will actually happen. Besides saying we get 2 different coaches this spring you didn't really give me anything.

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
I see alot of what he needs to do, I'm asking you what will actually happen. Besides saying we get 2 different coaches this spring you didn't really give me anything.

You asked my prediction, and that's what I gave you. His opening press conference when he was hired, he mentioned recruit or die at UF. So I think he understands what he needs to do. Which is surround himself with a better staff.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You asked my prediction, and that's what I gave you. His opening press conference when he was hired, he mentioned recruit or die at UF. So I think he understands what he needs to do. Which is surround himself with a better staff.
I dont think you understand what prediction means. Saying "we need to _______" is not a prediction. Saying "we will" or "we wont" is. No ones debating that we need to do a bunch of crap, I was asking you if we actually will do it. No biggie, carry on.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I dont think you understand what prediction means. Saying "we need to _______" is not a prediction. Saying "we will" or "we wont" is. No ones debating that we need to do a bunch of crap, I was asking you if we actually will do it. No biggie, carry on.

Let me be clear. Yes, we will do a lot of things ... and we will pay for them too.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
“I learned so much from these coaches today,” Sitkowski said afterward. “Coach Nuss, coach McElwain, coach Whitfield — the staff they assembled for this camp was second to none. It’s an incredible experience.”

Sitkowski is ranked the No. 4 pro-style quarterback and No. 71 overall recruit in the Class of 2018. He told SEC Country he wanted to camp at Florida because of the QB track records of McElwain and Nussmeier.
:what:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
“I learned so much from these coaches today,” Sitkowski said afterward. “Coach Nuss, coach McElwain, coach Whitfield — the staff they assembled for this camp was second to none. It’s an incredible experience.”

Sitkowski is ranked the No. 4 pro-style quarterback and No. 71 overall recruit in the Class of 2018. He told SEC Country he wanted to camp at Florida because of the QB track records of McElwain and Nussmeier.
:what:
whatever propoganda theyve convinced him with, they need to be taking it with them on recruiting visits... clearly its magical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb