#10 Auburn 40, #1 Georgia 17

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Upset brewing. Tigers putting it to the Mutts about midway through the third.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Glad to see the jinx was placed.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Stop the run and they are very average.
And I just saw a QB read a blitz and throw on the blitz side on an underneath route, imagine that!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So Kirby isn't a boy genius after all?

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
And the east is still a ways behind the west, which also supports the position that winning it 2 years in a row shouldn't have been a reason to give that miserable bastard an extension.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
UF isn't in the same league as these guys -- wait, we are in their league, the SEC... s'pose to be.
And rumors had Malzahn on the way out as HC? Look at the surprising playcalling. Boy, that Johnson sure is a long-legged RB.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
So Kirby isn't a boy genius after all?

No, we just rolled out two complete morons in recent years that make virtually anyone look great. He looks solid though, and did a great job of getting several superstars to buy in and return for one more year. They'll take a step back next year.

That said, this is the team that will be our biggest obstacle in the East going forward and we do need someone who can beat him, both on the field and on the trail.

Also, huge thanks Aub. For this one brief moment tonight, I don't completely despise you.

Mr. SEC

A Very Impatient Grown Up
BANNED
Aug 1, 2014
Hope they beat Bama. Would love to play them again.

How you sweethearts doing?

Have to say I love your team too.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Seriously, a no show for 3 years and you're going to show up to talk smack? Yep, you fit the bill of a uga fan perfectly.

What a joke.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

You're butthurt at knowing you aren't half the team you thought you were let alone the laughable #1 billing the voters gave you.

As to us, you know we'll be fine. I trust you know our head-to-head over the past quarter century.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I love it! They gave them a segment on Gameday bragging about their defense and how they're the "junkyard dogs" of the 70's and 80's.....and they promptly lay an egg!

They're still a very good team, but always nice to see them lose!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
AU has a good team and gave Clemson all they wanted at Clemmy early this year and choked a huge lead at LSU. But they have one heck of a D-line. It has done nothing but dominate at the LOS today

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You're butthurt at knowing you aren't half the team you thought you were let alone the laughable #1 billing the voters gave you.

As to us, you know we'll be fine. I trust you know our head-to-head over the past quarter century.

Know it? I imagine he sobs himself to sleep every night thinking about it. Seven total wins, twice against lame duck coaches and three against Muschamp?

giphy.gif

Mr. SEC

A Very Impatient Grown Up
BANNED
Aug 1, 2014
Seriously, a no show for 3 years and you're going to show up to talk smack? Yep, you fit the bill of a uga fan perfectly.

What a joke.
Alumnus and long time season ticket holder. You are "just a fan".

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

We don't mind rival posters here typically. We enjoy good conversation about SEC & Gator sports. What we do mind is blatant trolling. Keep it up, and you won't last long. If you mind your Ps and Qs, I think you'll find we have a very large membership of alumnus and season ticket holders of our own.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Ahh, semantics. One of my favorites. You have no idea my connection or history with UF, nor was I questioning your own. But by all means, keep being a typical presumptuous bulldog by showering our board with your wildly unwarranted arrogance. It's adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.