#10 Auburn 40, #1 Georgia 17

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hope they beat Bama. Would love to play them again.

How you sweethearts doing?

Have to say I love your team too.

Take a fork and jam it in your eye. Then shove a spoon up your sorry ass you leg humping sack of ****

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
“Bama-Lite” got exposed today. If you can slow down their run game, Fromm can’t pick up the slack. Kirby Dumb turned his back on Eason and he paid a huge price for it today. I guess the Barn and Bama will battle it out to see who get to thrash the puppies in Atlanta.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ugga is being tortured!
There is a valid movement by vets (especially in Britain) to dicontinue the present bulldog breed. They want is crossbred with dog-breeds of more wolf-like traits. Experts say the breed won't survive the way it's going.

More than 90% of bulldogs have to be delivered by Caesarean section - that head won't fit through the bitch's birth canal. From there, common birth defects of flat chests lead to high puppy mortality. They have skeletal disorders making hip dysplasia common. Biggest issue is their smushed, "brachycephallic" faces, large palate, and too narrow nostrils. These can make the bulldog pant excessively, slobber a fountain, choke & gag while eating, suffer from heatstroke, and have wicked flatulence.
... then UGa-meisters put him in a red sweater on a hot day.

NetEngGator

Nov 5, 2017
OMG ... I am so giddy over this. I am truly hoping that UGA wins out, goes to the SECCG and gets throttled. Another 11-2 season, new years bowl and no ring. Exactly what they fired Richt for. :D

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The rest of the SEC has spent the better part of eight years trying to emulate Bama with little to no success. It's time for a new approach.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The rest of the SEC has spent the better part of eight years trying to emulate Bama with little to no success. It's time for a new approach.

SOS could beat Saban with Florida Talent.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wish I could say I agree, but I don't. Bama's second team could beat most teams in the country.

He beat sabans tail with friggin Stephen Garcia taking snaps

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He beat sabans tail with friggin Stephen Garcia taking snaps

Deuce's comment wasn't qualified enough. If we're talking 1996 or 2001 Florida talent, then yes.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What was SOS' head to head against Bama under Saban?

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@Mr. SEC...Welcome. Glad you could drop by for a diaper change after the collective UGA bed wetting. At least we are a refuge.

Word from a Dawg in the know is that Fields likely puts Fromm on the pines like he did Eason. Kirby has preached humility, but I think the fast start and the ranking was, as Doc would have said, "more than (they) could bear!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator