Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
61f.gif

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Anyone going to the Michigan game?
My two older sons and I will be making the trip from Florida. I would like to say I have no idea what to expect but this has the potential to be a realy crappy weekend despite the other plans we have. I will say this team plays their best with their backs to the wall and a win would it the perfect trip.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
. I will say this team plays their best with their backs to the wall .
unless we are playing a ranked team?

We can hope for change but that assertion is totally false.

Theg eked out a win over an unranked LSU team playing so poorly that it got its OC and HC fired and a win at the who fukkin cares bowl vs a another mediocre team.

There is nothing in the team or this coach's history versus ranked teams other than shameful blowouts.

Last edited:

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
unless we are playing a ranked team?

There is really zero truth to that. Theh eked out a win over an unranked LSU team playing so poorly that it got its OC and HC fired and a win at the who fukkin cares bowl vs a another mediocre team.

There is nothing in the team or this coach's history vdrsus ranked teams other than shameful blowouts.
Let me rephrase it then, just when gator nation including me think we are about to spiral to the bottom of the leage they pull off an unexpected win. Please don't label me a pure pumper because I have the ability to pump and bitch in the same post.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Let me rephrase it then, just when gator nation including me think we are about to spiral to the bottom of the leage they pull off an unexpected win. Please don't label me a pure pumper because I have the ability to pump and ***** in the same post.

Actually there is never even rock bottom. We keep thinking it can't possibly get worse, but somehow it does. And does. And does. And does...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I have got a bad feeling we may actually beat Michigan but then proceed to have a crappy record in SEC play once injuries on the defensive line take a toll later in the season due to our lack of quality depth there. We did catch a break playing them in the first game and with them replacing a bunch of starters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.