10 years ago, if I told you...

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Deonte Thompson would still be on an NFL roster and Percy Harvin would be out of the league...would you believe me?

Btw, he is playing for the Cowboys on a 1 year deal. They just released Dez Bryant so he might actually get a decent amount of PT this year.

I have a feeling we’re gonna start to see a lot more skill position players getting drafted and having solid NFL careers than we’ve seen under Champ and Mac.

I have always liked that Deonte kept grinding and carved out an extended NFL career. Belle Glade product...

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm impressed that a guy with stone hands who couldn't run routes at UF turned himself into an NFL veteran. I thought he sucked as a Gator, just goes to show you what a terrible scout I would make.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
I have always liked that Deonte kept grinding and carved out an extended NFL career. Belle Glade product...
Deonte is doing just fine. He has had a great run.
State Championship
SEC championship
National Championship
Super Bowl
I always pull for our Gators and more so for those from Palm Bch County.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Wouldn't have shocked me. Look at football history, Bama after Bryant, Notre Dame after Parseghian/Devine. I could go on. Lot's of programs struggle to get back after they've lost great coaches. Some never get back.

Yes, lots. You’ve started a list that includes the most storied programs. Add USC and Oklahoma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.