Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
And Captain Gator was born!

199141_502703936224_6579_n.jpg

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
And there was a block in the back on that opening KO!!

I was at the 1996/7 Sugar Bowl game....the only one of the three we've won.

I still have an old ratty gym shirt from that 2007 game that says, "On the eighth day the desert turned to swamp".

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ESPNStatsInfo: 5 Years ago today, Tim Tebow led @Broncos to a playoff win over Steelers.

He threw an 80-yd TD pass to Demaryius Thomas on 1st play of OT.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
@ESPNStatsInfo: 5 Years ago today, Tim Tebow led @Broncos to a playoff win over Steelers.

He threw an 80-yd TD pass to Demaryius Thomas on 1st play of OT.

January 8 has been a big day. The last two national championships and Tebow's playoff victory all happened on January 8.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That game changed the entire media narrative about the SEC. Before that night, the SEC got no respect, and most people thought there should have been an OSU/Michigan rematch. The perception of the SEC and it's athletes all changed that night, and it continues to this day.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That game changed the entire media narrative about the SEC. Before that night, the SEC got no respect, and most people thought there should have been an OSU/Michigan rematch. The perception of the SEC and it's athletes all changed that night, and it continues to this day.

True.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
This just in...Troy Smith has been sacked again.

LCGATOR

Jul 1, 2014
And there was a block in the back on that opening KO!!

I was at the 1996/7 Sugar Bowl game....the only one of the three we've won.

I still have an old ratty gym shirt from that 2007 game that says, "On the eighth day the desert turned to swamp".

Still have that old blue T shirt myself. Remember my boss a OSU fan that just moved down to Atlanta, I bought the dvd of that game and asked if he wanted to watch it to make sure we didn't cheat. Then a couple of months later here in ATL we beat their ass again for ncaa championship basketball game that I went to.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

It does?

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
It does, but they are going out of their way to scream with joy the second the SEC is down a year or two. Despite being down as far as QB play goes the SEC will still have the most players drafted. As us Gator fans know a good QB makes the difference and the SEC really doesn't have any.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Such an awesome night how the game unfolded. Usually I would drink 5-6 beers while watching the Gators, but that night I finished a 12 pack. They were going down like water as the game went on. Really a stress free game from halftime till the finish. Started the SEC dominant national title run.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Also, the world's greatest Elvis impersonator died Jan 8, sitting on his commode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator