100 entries for a $400 Amazon Gift Card! PastyStoole wins!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, I gauged interest now we'll take this to the next level. Here's the deal:

There will be a total of 100 entries into this contest. A $5 donation to Gatorchatter gets you an entry, and you can donate for up to 10 entries. Each entry gets you a ball with a number assigned to it, 100 balls in the drum. This drawing will not take place unless we get all 100 entries. At that point, I will pull a ball out of the drum on YouTube live and reveal a winner. Donations are made through Paypal.

So this is the deal. If you want to reserve an entry, reply in this thread to the number of entries you want to commit to, from 1 up to 10. I will keep a running list right here, and keep this thread open for a couple of weeks. If we can't get commitments for 100 entries after 2 weeks, I will scrap this idea and we'll all move on with our lives. Again, no money will be collected unless we get commitments for all 100 entries.

This is not a big profit-maker for me, that's not really the point. After Paypal fees and some other expenses (including buying all the damn balls), I'm making very little money on this. Frankly, I just love the excitement of the big prizes and think this would be damn fun and would continue to stimulate participation and interest in this board, the best Gator board on the 'net.

Discuss.

Entries (100/100):

1) CaseyGator (5)
6) SamIamGator92 (3)
9) GR8 2B (4)
13) Tay Bang (4)
17) PastyStoole (5)
22) g8orbill (5)
27) bradgator2 (4)
31) gatorfan81 (5)
36) gatormandan (4)
40) BNAG8R (4)
44) Gator by the Sea (2)
46) GBHOR (4)
50) TLB (5)
55) LeeForThree (1)
56) NVGator (10)
66) BMF (4)
70) MADGator (4)
74) AlexDaGator (10)
84) Gator Fever (2)
86) MooseSmack (5)
91) gatormandan (1)
92) 1EyeVern (5)
97) MJMGator (4)

CaseyGator

Ox’s Favorite Poster
Sep 13, 2016
Okay, I gauged interest now we'll take this to the next level. Here's the deal:

There will be a total of 100 entries into this contest. A $5 donation to Gatorchatter gets you an entry, and you can donate for up to 10 entries. Each entry gets you a ball with a number assigned to it, 100 balls in the drum. This drawing will not take place unless we get all 100 entries. At that point, I will pull a ball out of the drum on YouTube live and reveal a winner. Donations are made through Paypal.

So this is the deal. If you want to reserve an entry, reply in this thread to the number of entries you want to commit to, from 1 up to 10. I will keep a running list right here, and keep this thread open for a couple of weeks. If we can't get commitments for 100 entries after 2 weeks, I will scrap this idea and we'll all move on with our lives. Again, no money will be collected unless we get commitments for all 100 entries.

This is not a big profit-maker for me, that's not really the point. After Paypal fees and some other expenses (including buying all the damn balls), I'm making very little money on this. Frankly, I just love the excitement of the big prizes and think this would be damn fun and would continue to stimulate participation and interest in this board, the best Gator board on the 'net.

Discuss.

Entries:

1)

I’m in for 5

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ball numbers will be given out in order of commitment. So, assuming I get all 100 and we move forward, Casey will get balls #1 through #5, for example.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I have some pre-loaded snipe about Casey's interest in Ox's balls, but I'll leave that for another day. Count me in for 3... that makes me #'s 6-8 I believe?

Football Season is upon us, people!

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
2 for each ox ball for me. That means 4. I think.

Donk, get off some of your lawyer money.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.