100 entries for a $400 Amazon Gift Card! PastyStoole wins!

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
For the record, re-watching that video of the drawing was almost as fun as the drawing itself, and I'm not just saying that because I won. (Well maybe a little bit). That was hilarious, but even funnier when you remember some of the comments in the chat box.

Ox: Any more questions? Anything at all.
ThreatMatrix: Can a girl get pregnant from a toilet seat?

And just so you know where your hard earned cash is going, I purchased a ping pong table on Amazon for the family, all of whom watched the drawing. The total cost of table and paddles was almost exactly $400. The family thanks you.

I occasionally let my wife read my posts so she understands what kind of lunatic she's married to, but the kids didn't know about Gatorchatter. I have no idea what compelled me to turn on the big projector in our living room and watch it live, but i'm glad I did, it's a great family memory, and I got to teach my son and daughter a little bit about statistical probability. My son wants Ox's hat. He was going nuts over the raffle.

The downside was that I had to explain my nickname and my avatar to all of them, who were a little repulsed by both.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I occasionally let my wife read my posts so she understands what kind of lunatic she's married to, but the kids didn't knew about Gatorchatter. I have no idea what compelled me to turn on the big projector in our living room and watch it live, but i'm glad I did, it's a great family memory, and I got to teach my son and daughter a little bit about odds. My son wants Ox's hat. He was going nuts over the raffle.
How old are the kids?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How old are the kids?
The boy is eight, the girl is six. They both have all my wife's good qualities, and all of my bad ones. The girl is unbelievably talented in everything except finding the potty. Her piano playing, athleticism and abilities at school are extraordinary. But I still occasionally have to chuck her underwear into the outside bin. My son holds intellectual conversations with adults, tells great jokes, and builds 3,000 piece lego lego sets intended for 16 year olds. Yet the kid spends about half his time in the principal's office, usually reading Parenting magazine so he can regale our angry asses in the car on the way home with "parenting hacks."

At least I know they're mine. :lol:

Last edited:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I bet it was a low turnout due to it simply being at 4 on Labor Day Sunday. I was at Disney trying to keep up.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The boy is eight, the girl is six. They both have all my wife's good qualities, and all of my bad ones. The girl is unbelievably talented in everything except finding the potty. Her piano playing, athleticism and abilities at school are extraordinary. But I still occasionally have to chuck her underwear into the outside bin. My son holds intellectual conversations with adults, tells great jokes, and builds 3,000 piece lego lego sets intended for 16 year olds. Yet the kid spends about half his time in the principal's office, usually reading Parenting magazine so he can regale our angry asses in the car on the way home with "parenting hacks."

At least I know their mine. :lol:

Get that add-on bidet. That was a life changer for my youngest daughter who never could figure out how to wipe her butt. It would be all the way up her back to her shoulders. I’m like, “Honey, your arms cant even reach that area.”

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Get that add-on bidet. That was a life changer for my youngest daughter who never could figure out how to wipe her butt. It would be all the way up her back to her shoulders. I’m like, “Honey, your arms cant even reach that area.”
You mention this casually without mentioning that I insisted you do it and it changed your life? I get nothing?

It may be time to send you to Swamp Gas.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
On a side note, anyone who heads to Disney on a holiday weekend has some kind of screw loose. You'd have to be insane to do that.

Labor Day is a little insider tip for an extremely dead weekend in Orlando. The best hotel rates for the entire year are that weekend too. Nobody goes. We accidentally found that out years ago and were expecting the worst. We did Universal on Monday morning as well before the rain and it was truly dead.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Labor Day is a little insider tip for an extremely dead weekend in Orlando. The best hotel rates for the entire year are that weekend too. Nobody goes. We accidentally found that out years ago and were expecting the worst. We did Universal on Monday morning as well before the rain and it was truly dead.
And you were having such a great time with the family that you followed the raffle on your phone? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.