Coaching hires (at other schools)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LOL, that twit didn't even fool me and I don't even follow twitter.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It was FAU: @McMurphyESPN: Lane Kiffin had deal in place for head-coaching job w/unidentified school but negotiations have broken down @KirkHerbstreit reports

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It was FAU: @McMurphyESPN: Lane Kiffin had deal in place for head-coaching job w/unidentified school but negotiations have broken down @KirkHerbstreit reports
:lol: that guys is having the toughest of times.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Kiffin needs to go on to LSU and if he turned that passing attack around he would get hired as a head coach for sure. I hope he doesn't since we play them however.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Finally official

@GoBearcatsFB: A new era in #Bearcats football begins today! Welcome @CoachFick!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is the kind of stupidity that has us where we are.

You say you want the offense finally fixed and this Jim Tressel Lite or Cousin Eddy are the names being bantied about. I'm surprised Addazio's name isn't on the list.

Still waiting for you to give us a list (or just ONE name) of who you'd like to see hired if you were the AD. Crickets so far. All I see is you talk sh*t about every possible candidate mentioned, post after post of trash talk about any realistic candidate mentioned. Let's see it. Answer the question, Law!!!! ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!!!!!!! :D

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Still waiting for you to give us a list (or just ONE name) of who you'd like to see hired if you were the AD. Crickets so far. All I see is you talk sh*t about every possible candidate mentioned, post after post of trash talk about any realistic candidate mentioned. Let's see it. Answer the question, Law!!!! ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!!!!!!! :D
Lol. The question has been asked and answered in this thread and others.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Two comments:

1. I doubt there will be any staff changes because Mac could not get anyone good anyway. Everyone can see a dead man walking
2. The Big Ten is upping the standard on coaches while the SEC is going backwards due to Saban's dominance. We may be the second best conference soon
That ship has sailed. Take out Bama and the SEC is the MAC with a television station.

Last edited:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@SIPeteThamel: Source: Luke Fickell's contract with Cincinnati averages $2.3 million for six years. Buyout is $3.5 million. Goes down by $500,000 annually.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@SIPeteThamel: Source confirms Rutgers OC Drew Mehringer leaving to reunite with Tom Herman at Texas.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't they just give Fisher an extension?

Colin Blowhard? This rumor has about as much legs as Lt Dan.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Success? He had a losing conf record twice and is 16-11 in the PAC. Is Kelly successful at ND because he got in the big game once?

With all the problems in the PAC at USC and Oreygun, maybe he works out but he isn't a success at this point yet.
He took his lumps last season with a freshman QB, and RB, but were exciting to watch and u just knew they were heading in the right direction. Young talent identified and seasoned on the field and now it's paying off, aka coaching, unlike some teams I can think of, or one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb