Mac and Company on the Trail

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
All this may be true, but the raw talent level he is bringing in compared to us is laughable.
Not to mention he brought in a legitimate QB in his very first class. A guy who came in and won the starting job and looked the part of a true D1 CFB QB....Meanwhile our offensive genius brought in a kid who sh!t all over himself and threw 3 ints. in the spring game and then another who couldn't win the starting job at his HS...:lmao2: Then Muschamp finds a true freshmen who comes in and leads them to an upset win over UT.....:headslap:
At this point the evidence is overwhelming......we're f vcked

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
That's about as black and white as you can get. Anyone that doesn't think recruiting is uber important has no clue about football...none.
Three key ingredients imo,
Recruiting
Player development
Gameday strategy
We're great at none of the above....Average at best in 2 and that's being generous....And downright bad in another considering the location/tradition of the program.

Sep 29, 2015
Not to mention he brought in a legitimate QB in his very first class. A guy who came in and won the starting job and looked the part of a true D1 CFB QB....Meanwhile our offensive genius brought in a kid who sh!t all over himself and threw 3 ints. in the spring game and then another who couldn't win the starting job at his HS...:lmao2: Then Muschamp finds a true freshmen who comes in and leads them to an upset win over UT.....:headslap:
At this point the evidence is overwhelming......we're f vcked

Mac inherited the program from a guy who seemingly worked to discourage offensive players from committing; Kirby inherited it from a guy who for over a decade routinely pulled the top qb in the country. Not exactly apples to apples. Eason was a Richt recruit that Kirby lucked into. Mac lucked into Treon and PED, and did get Franks to flip.

I predict a top 12-15 class. Not world beating (adequate) but not sky is falling either. If Mac turns around the offense, look for a top 5-10 class next year. If not, he gone.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

A couple of things.

A- I'm not a pumper.
B- I guess you missed the leghumpers get horsewhipped in Oxford this year. I think they were down 6 touchdowns before they put a dent in the scoreboard.Sure seems like an embarrassing blowout loss to me. Not to mention needed a comeback in the 2nd half, and holding on for dearly life against NICHOLLS.

C- I'm no Mac apologist. There are clearly games we have not showed up in (Arkansas is a good example). But I can't understand for the life of me how
any gator who has witnessed the demise of our program under Muschamp can be even remotely impressed with Kirby Smart. The man should have a statue of Nick Saban in his front yard. Upon returning home he should kneel and pray in front of this statue. If not for him little kirby would be riding on the back of a trash truck somewhere like most UGA graduates.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A couple of things.

A- I'm not a pumper.
B- I guess you missed the leghumpers get horsewhipped in Oxford this year. I think they were down 6 touchdowns before they put a dent in the scoreboard.Sure seems like an embarrassing blowout loss to me. Not to mention needed a comeback in the 2nd half, and holding on for dearly life against NICHOLLS.

C- I'm no Mac apologist. There are clearly games we have not showed up in (Arkansas is a good example). But I can't understand for the life of me how
any gator who has witnessed the demise of our program under Muschamp can be even remotely impressed with Kirby Smart. The man should have a statue of Nick Saban in his front yard. Upon returning home he should kneel and pray in front of this statue. If not for him little kirby would be riding on the back of a trash truck somewhere like most UGA graduates.

17-16 loss to Vandy?

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Dear Santa,

I have been a pretty good boy this year. I know my previous Christmas list had a AR15 and a 1911 40CAL. If it is not too much trouble can you please take those off of my list and replace it with Great Gator QB, DL, and a couple of 5* recruits. I understand that I might not get this until signing day, but I would rather wait for this. Oh yeah, if you could throw someone who can recruit some 5* players for the Gators that would be cool too. I can buy my own guns. Thank you.

Your Good NCO,
NCO Gator

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
************** PUMPERS LIFE ****************
annoypatdogonhead.jpg

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Little kirby lost at home to Vandy and to a team that runs an offense taught to 5th graders just getting started with the game. His big win came with his team failing to score a TD on offense. We've seen this story before. A guy who knows defense, and remains completely clueless on the other side of the ball. The dreadful OC he hired only proves it further. Watching Gators gush over this bozo is an embarrassment.
He's not a good coach but what he's doing is filling the cubbard to the brim for the next guy if he doesn't work out. Mac at all the food and just decided to only do Chinese take out instead. We are ****ed

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Mac inherited the program from a guy who seemingly worked to discourage offensive players
That's funny because if it weren't for that same guys defensive players Mac's record would probably be less than .500.....Not sure if people here realize but our offense sucks out loud after 2 FULL YEARS under our offensive genius....It's actually worse than the offenses than Muschamp put on the field save for 2013......Worse,...... and I wasn't sure that was possible.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
UGA lands 5-star OT, 6'7 350lbs. The top prospect from the state of NY. They now have 20 commits and class is ranked #3 behind only Alabama & Ohio State.

Second year coach. Don't tell me about "relationships". This is complete bullsh*t. This staff is killing this program!

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/georgia-football/five-star-ot-commits-to-georgia/
That's great......I can't remember the last time we went 0-3 against our biggest rivals but I'm almost ready to bet it will happen a couple of times in the next few years.....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am watching the ESPU College Football Playoff show and during the show it scrolled 5 or so 4 and 5 star kds that announced commitments today. At least 3 to 4 of these kids have UF offers but, Florida was not even noted in the list of offers they have...OH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN.... WTF Mac???

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Its so sad that we suck this much. All of our rivals landed top notch guys today. Hell even Vandy landed a 4* QB for 2018. We just hear crickets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.