Mac and Company on the Trail

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Kirby Smart just got the #1 ILB to commit...

ILB Nate McBride chooses Georgia over Auburn and Oregon

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, but Bowlcut says we came on strong and finished second.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@onlygators: Four-star OL T.J. Moore out of Charlotte announces his commitment to the Florida #Gators. Sixth-highest rated commit in UF's class thus far.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like alec Jackson committed to auburn. Another DT off the board.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Sorry if already buried in this thread but what's the latest with Malik Zaire? I thought I read previously that UF couldn't currently sign a Grad Student due to some previous grad students blowing off classes flunking out as soon as the season ended. However there was still a 12/16 article on a gator site about him being in play. I ran into a guy at a Christmas eve party who said he'd go to UF if Trebisky at NC doesn't declare for draft.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry if already buried in this thread but what's the latest with Malik Zaire? I thought I read previously that UF couldn't currently sign a Grad Student due to some previous grad students blowing off classes flunking out as soon as the season ended. However there was still a 12/16 article on a gator site about him being in play. I ran into a guy at a Christmas eve party who said he'd go to UF if Trebisky at NC doesn't declare for draft.
Why would we want Zaire?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Another grad transfer QB? No thanks.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Why would we want Zaire?

I don't think we are in any position to put our noses up in regards to a QB of Zaire's caliber. We've started Driskel, Treon, LDR and Appleby for cripes sake :lol:

Zaire would, at worst, bring an element of athleticism to our QB options, and would add depth/competition. Regardless, we can't get him due to our last two grad transfers not graduating.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think we are in any position to put our noses up in regards to a QB of Zaire's caliber. We've started Driskel, Treon, LDR and Appleby for cripes sake :lol:

Zaire would, at worst, bring an element of athleticism to our QB options, and would add depth/competition. Regardless, we can't get him due to our last two grad transfers not graduating.
Zaire is no better than any qb we've trotted out there the last few years.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Only because we cant land him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members