This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My reading comprehension obviously failed me.. I thought that said Alabama refused to release him so he could transfer in confrence.
I don't see where it says SEC won't allow it. Jefferson was released by NCAA ruling..
Saban is quoted in the article that it's an SEC rule...Kirby Smart did the same thing in a press conference when he took over uga...but so far nobody can actually find this mystical rule.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
OSU is not bothering to send Jones a LOI.

Looks like a two horse race here, and remembering that Jones left G-ville at 7:30 Saturday, drove over two hours to Tally and had maybe two hours there, I like our chances vs a staff-less FSU.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
He approached us because of the mullinz hire
Sure sure
giphy.gif

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Emory Jones will sign tomorrow morning at 11:30. Radio Broadcast on 680 AM The Fan.

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
What does Bama bring? Namath, but then who? McElroy? Maybe McCarron. The UF culture is centered around the QB. Bama is built around tons of blue chippers, who got beat by a great QB in last year’s championship game.

Kenny Stabler was pretty good. So was Richard Todd. But your overall point is accurate that UF has had a longer line of impactful quarterbacks as compared to Bama.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
If Trey Dean and Emory Jones both sign tomorrow (which looks extremely likely) then we will have the 13th ranked class in 247. Of course that's not factoring in anything that happens with any other schools but would feel much better.

Also not factoring in Van Jefferson since he's considered a transfer and not a recruit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.