The National Signing Day Thread

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I think that we will have a"good" class next year just based on the effort and focus CDM puts into recruiting. To have an outstanding class, he will have to create the impression that the"Gators are back". That means winning some games. Will 8-4 be enough? How many wins will it take to create that feeling?
Beat the leghumpers and block them from the SECCG.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Stampini said he in fact did say it and others around him heard it too. Don’t know what’s going on, but he had an injury that still lingers
Stampini said he in fact did say it and others around him heard it too. Don’t know what’s going on, but he had an injury that still lingers
2019 is a long way off. He sounds like he's still all Gator though.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I think that we will have a"good" class next year just based on the effort and focus CDM puts into recruiting. To have an outstanding class, he will have to create the impression that the"Gators are back". That means winning some games. Will 8-4 be enough? How many wins will it take to create that feeling?

Admittedly I am very optimistic by nature. But honestly I see 9 wins on the schedule next year minimum. I mean we win 6 of the first 7 with the potential loss to LSU. But its at home so who knows. Georgia will be favored. Missouri and USCe might be tossups but they’re at home. FSU is going to be down but they will host.

We have holes that need filled and depth will be an issue at some positions. But that may be offset by some real firepower in other positions. We are loaded at RB and WR is really setting up nice if we get the waivers. EJ.

What you can’t do is underestimate the power of momentum in a team sport. We jump out 5-0 and that this train will get rolling and picking up steam. These guys start believing in themselves, each other and their coaches and big things could follow quicker than you might think.

I just think there are a few tossups in there that are going to start popping our way.

I’m believing it until proven otherwise.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The bashers, dumpers, haters and complainers don't like to get called out ESPECIALLY when they are wrong. Go back and read the threads when Mullen was first hired. They HATED the Mullen hire. OWNED and DESTROYED thus far. Go Gators!! In Mullen We Trust!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How many wins will it take to create that feeling?
Momentum. Improvement.

That is all that that matters. We have a roster that is half full of Sunbelt players. We know it. It will take some time but we should (and do already) see evidence that we are once again a top team building for championships.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The bashers, dumpers, haters and complainers don't like to get called out ESPECIALLY when they are wrong. Go back and read the threads when Mullen was first hired. They HATED the Mullen hire. OWNED and DESTROYED thus far. Go Gators!! In Mullen We Trust!!
Consider me OWNED and DESTROYED. :rolleyes2:

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

Come on now, you can do better than that. That's not even a C- in "OWNING and DESTROYING".

FlGator19382

Oct 7, 2017
It's amazing how lazy Butters and his staff were compared to Mullen so far. It seemed liked hee haw waited till the last minute to recruit players and had to settle for the sun belt level recruits.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's amazing how lazy Butters and his staff were compared to Mullen so far. It seemed liked hee haw waited till the last minute to recruit players and had to settle for the sun belt level recruits.
you know... it takes for years to be able to recruit in the SEC... so i heard... repeatedly.... every NSD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.