The National Signing Day Thread

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Not sure if this was mentioned in any of the 252 pages of this thread, but I'd like to see Mullen land some of those massive o-linemen that Wisconsin recruits.

They sure looked efficient, athletic & well coached.

Their average class rank the last 4 years is 36.75. They tend to sign one to three 4*, the rest being 3* with a couple of 2*. They’ve won 44 games the last 4 years. Very solid program.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
They sure looked efficient, athletic & well coached.

Their average class rank the last 4 years is 36.75. They tend to sign one to three 4*, the rest being 3* with a couple of 2*. They’ve won 44 games the last 4 years. Very solid program.
OL's don't receive much love from recruiting analysts.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Contrary to what @Ancient Reptile says, DM lining up all of these OVs proves he understands recruiting. At a school like Florida, you only recruit blue-chippers. You "choose" the lower ranked 4*s and 3*s.

It was almost like Mac conceded defeat for the top guys and just concentrated on the guys, as he said it, wanted to be Gators.

The problem with that strategy is obvious. Every kid that comes may not have initially wanted to be Gators. So you have to actually recruit these kids.

If DM brings in 20 blue chip guys, he may only hit on 2 or 3 of them. But those 2 or 3 guys could be the difference between us being a 10 win team or a playoff team.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014

I know it was posted that he's visiting but I wasn't sure if it was posted that it's the final OV which is the most important OV.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mehhh... we are in on some good OL and unlike the previous regime he has proven the ability to put a legitimate SEC capable OL on the field.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
His mom is leading his recruitment and allegedly she's refusing to bring him up for a visit. She wants him at Auburn all of the sudden and I'm pretty sure we all know why
joey__s_bag_by_dejanibanez-d4ab1wc.gif

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mehhh... we are in on some good OL and unlike the previous regime he has proven the ability to put a legitimate SEC capable OL on the field.

Coach Savage will have them transformed by spring practice time, I'm certain. No more bullshiit...

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Screenshot_20171231-121253.png
Auburn bout to hi jack the two top OL prospects we we're counting on to be in this class. I guess they're butthurt about us firing a perennial butter toothed loser who liked to f*ck sharks in his spare time :scratchchin:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Auburn bout to hi jack the two top OL prospects we we're counting on to be in this class. I guess they're butthurt about us firing a perennial butter toothed loser who liked to f*ck sharks in his spare time :scratchchin:

There are no sure things coming out of high school for the O Line.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Let'em go get fcked by those Phenix City thugs....they might want to talk to Cowart first....?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator