The National Signing Day Thread

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Am I embarrassing anyone for being embarrassed by a kids parent? And feeling bad for him?

Please speak up.

I'm not acting like a jerk to anyone. It was incredibly classless by her. That's all I had to say. And yet you've quoted me a good 4-5 times. Dragging on something that doesn't need to be dragged on. And this isn't your first or last gross overreaction by something.
Nah ur good

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Kid had offers from Troy amoung others smaller D1 schools... But choose to walk on at UF... That's a win for Mullen and company. The thing that really impressed me was he had offers from Army and Air Force... which means he must be a good student with strong character...
We need to jettison some flotsam to find scholarship for him.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
What a freaking roller coaster today! Very happy with the end results. Not even gonna compare what we did to what other schools did. Went head-to-head with Bama this year and secured three absolute needs. More blue-chips than we've seen in one class in quite a while.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen’s presser about to start in a minute. Link in a stickie.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
What a freaking roller coaster today! Very happy with the end results. Not even gonna compare what we did to what other schools did. Went head-to-head with Bama this year and secured three absolute needs. More blue-chips than we've seen in one class in quite a while.
Yes, it was. I was a bit despondent there for a bit, but nice recovery and nice day all around.

And a final :stars:to boot!

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Has Copeland faxed in his LOI yet?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Am I embarrassing anyone for being embarrassed by a kids parent? And feeling bad for him?

Please speak up.

I'm not acting like a jerk to anyone. It was incredibly classless by her. That's all I had to say. And yet you've quoted me a good 4-5 times. Dragging on something that doesn't need to be dragged on. And this isn't your first or last gross overreaction by something.
No, just ignore him. Never seen someone so perpetually butthurt about stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb