15,000 Likes Wow!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
We thought URG's 20,000 posts was historic. But, Donk has hit 15,000 likes. Yes, 15,000 likes. This is truly a remarkable milestone. Now the question to answer is, how many of these 15,000+ came from alias posters he created to like his own postings?

Discuss.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
61f.gif

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously though, Donkey posts A.L.O.T. (I think too much to actually be able to support an alias account), but he does have a fair amount of wit and is funny at times, mostly when he's been drinking.
I suspect he gets many of his 'likes' from fellow negators.
He's grown on me through the years, though he's given me more than half my dislikes of which I think I really only earned 2 or 3. Might as well go ahead and give me another one here too, Donkeyf>ck.
:bart:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is there anyway to see who has given The Donk the majority of his Likes? It be interesting to know who his Sidekick is.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Say what you want about Swokey, but he's given even more likes than he's received.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is there anyway to see who has given The Donk the majority of his Likes? It be interesting to know who his Sidekick is.
Probably me....I like damn near everything he posts in the PF, but almost nothing he posts in the sports forum :lol:

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We may have to do something about that.:scratchchin:
Donkey gives out 'dislikes' seemingly at whim and randomly. I'm not into giving out reciprocal 'dislikes' just because someone didn't like my post(s) or decided to be funny and give me a 'dislike'. I rarely give out dislikes - probably around 5 or so total over the years, but I suspect the majority were 'getting back' at Donkey when he was :law: and I used to take his 'dislikes' more seriously. I actually think I get more 'likes' from Donkey when I give him schist about something - he's a good sport, all in all.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Who?

:law:

One of my favorites- I admit I've given quite a few likes to the total.
Not gonna apologize

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I used to loathe that bastid. But as the years (and misery) have gone on, he's grown on me like a fungus. I bet I've given him at least a thousand of those and I make no apologies! :bananadance2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb