150 Greatest College Football Coaches of all time

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Alright, this list is BS. Spurrier is way too low, T. Osborne is way too high. Dooley ahead of SOS is asinine. Lavell Edwards’ teams never played anybody so he’s too high, also. I could go on but I’d take up too much space.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alright, this list is BS. Spurrier is way too low, T. Osborne is way too high. Dooley ahead of SOS is asinine. Lavell Edwards’ teams never played anybody so he’s too high, also. I could go on but I’d take up too much space.
You’re right about Edwards, his title came by beating a 6-5 Michigan team in the Holiday Bowl. Probably the weakest national title team of all time.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Probably written by @Concrete Helmet
Actually I grew up an OU fan as a kid in the 70's and even the early 80's before a couple of guy's I grew up with signed and played at UF.....
Speaking of which Barry Switzer is also ranked too low on this list as is SOS.....While Switzer's offensive style has been passed by, his philosophy to building AND maintaining a great program are still makes champions today.....get the best players from all over the country at any cost.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.