Votes: 105 64.4%
  • Kyle Trask

Votes: 58 35.6%

• Total voters

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Guys..... THIS IS WHAT MULLINZ BALL IS. What are you expecting really? He is just as like to post a 110th ranked passing offense as a 50th. He was worse than Nussdrunk last year in many measurements.

What are you ACTUALLY expecting? 2007 or 2008? W Franks, a freshman, and Trash? And a Sunbelt level OL? Really?

We will get about half of what we got in 2005.... at best. Frankly 2005 had three times the offensive talent, w bluechippers and AllSEC talent. Hell it was the #1 SEC offense the year before. It will be worse offensively tha that, but maybe better on D

I was referring to improvement over 2017...starting with Franks but with the offense generally. That includes running and passing.

I don’t expect a quantum leap forward, but I’ll be looking for signs of progress just as I have for the last 8 years.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
we'll see

The 05 offense was terrible. We got 5 turnovers at LSU and still lost....because we managed 200 yards of offense. Urban literally cried after the game. Afterwards they moved Latsko to fullback and the offense improved about 12 yards/game.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Guys..... THIS IS WHAT MULLINZ BALL IS. What are you expecting really? He is just as like to post a 110th ranked passing offense as a 50th. He was worse than Nussdrunk last year in many measurements.

What are you ACTUALLY expecting? 2007 or 2008? W Franks, a freshman, and Trash? And a Sunbelt level OL? Really?

We will get about half of what we got in 2005.... at best. Frankly 2005 had three times the offensive talent, w bluechippers and AllSEC talent. Hell it was the #1 SEC offense the year before. It will be worse offensively tha that, but maybe better on D

When Bubba went down against UT our passing game was basically Leak to Chad. We didn't have enough depth at receiver to really
run the offense well minus Caldwell.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
A deviant donkey named Swamp, loved doing that old gator chomp. But he had a bad itch, to do nothing but bytch, so on every hope he now stomps.

Not bad. How about...

There once was a Texan named Trask
Who upset an internet ass
When Trask won the big job it put a kink in Donk’s knob
And now he can’t service his lass.

Back on topic - has anyone seen anything recent indicating how the OL is performing? I think starting DL could be pretty good, so if they are holding their own it might be a good sign.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Not bad. How about...

There once was a Texan named Trask
Who upset an internet ass
When Trask won the big job it put a kink in Donk’s knob
And now he can’t service his lass.

Back on topic - has anyone seen anything recent indicating how the OL is performing? I think starting DL could be pretty good, so if they are holding their own it might be a good sign.
Bravo!

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@realbsikes: At 6’5” & 210 lbs, @GatorsFB WR transfer @trevongrimes8 can be a matchup nightmare. Check out these highlights of 6’5”, former MSU WR De’Runnya Wilson for an idea of how @CoachDanMullen may look to get him the ball...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.