• Feleipe Franks

Votes: 105 64.4%
  • Kyle Trask

Votes: 58 35.6%

• Total voters

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Back on topic - has anyone seen anything recent indicating how the OL is performing? I think starting DL could be pretty good, so if they are holding their own it might be a good sign.
That's interesting. If our OL cannot play at a high level how can our DL be ready to go against better OLs?

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
That's interesting. If our OL cannot play at a high level how can our DL be ready to go against better OLs?

That's fair. Iron sharpens iron. I think our schedule creates a nice ramp up though with the opponents' OLs getting better as the season moves along. I know a lot of people are not a believer in Grantham but I'm optimistic. Georgia is the only place in college he didn't have pretty solid defenses and given the way things went down he's got an axe to grind with Georgia. I think the Gators could be pretty good on defense. I guess we'll see.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I know these are hype videos but lets face it, we havent see anything like it for several years. It APPEARS that our guys have bought in, gotten stronger and believe they can succeed. I sure hope it translates to the field. It does give me a little glimmer of hope.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
. I know a lot of people are not a believer in Grantham but I'm optimistic.
Im not worried about the D. It will be there. Probably a little hit or miss and soft at LB and maybe safety, but no doubt better than the friggin coCaine or Sidehat.

Im expecting the D to be top 20ish and the O to be slightly less of a pile of crap but only slightly less. More yarss maybe, points, probably not much of an improvement.

Last edited:

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
That's fair. Iron sharpens iron. I think our schedule creates a nice ramp up though with the opponents' OLs getting better as the season moves along. I know a lot of people are not a believer in Grantham but I'm optimistic. Georgia is the only place in college he didn't have pretty solid defenses and given the way things went down he's got an axe to grind with Georgia. I think the Gators could be pretty good on defense. I guess we'll see.
Tend to agree. My only concern with Grantham is he blitzes too much a prepared QB/OC but other than that I like aggressive defenses and so do players. So often our blitzers ran into the pile good OL pockets create that I was disappointed but maybe that's just scheme design. He did have good defensive stats while at Miss St. Go Gators!!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Only team with any real chance of having that is Georgia. I’m not convinced they will be the world beaters the media expects
Jim Chaney?????:bwahaha:

The guy that used to call plays for Joe Tiller, Derek Dooley and Burp Bielema?

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah he was hilarious last year trying to run that offense..... :jerkstore:
He is a Butterteeth level underachieving joke.

While we are at it, despite being given a LOADED team, that moron (and Kirby Bangs) was 1-1 vs Butterteeth.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He is a Butterteeth level underachieving joke.

While we are at it, despite being given a LOADED team, that moron (and Kirby Bangs) was 1-1 vs Butterteeth.

You're right. EVERYONE is laughing at UGA. They don't have a chance in hell....

:jerkstore:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You're right. EVERYONE is laughing at UGA. They don't have a chance in hell....

:jerkstore:
Yeah, he makes Jimbo Fisher look competent.

Some of you chuckled when I said that Fisher was a four loss coach without Rapeis, no matter the talent level.

This clown is far, far worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.