Votes: 105 64.4%
  • Kyle Trask

Votes: 58 35.6%

• Total voters

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Apparently they practiced some short yardage/goal line and both Franks and Trask ran well (i.e. got in the end zone a few times).

The Donkey Doomsday clock just moved to four minutes until midnight.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
That was the Sequel to “Step Up”called “Stepping Down” The story of how with the Willie Taggart hire Florida State is heading to a decade of obscurity by being a mediocre ACC team yet his staff is “young and hip”

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Regarding Franks:

Feleipe Franks: Of all the QB’s, Franks had the best day. Then even relative to himself, there are areas of his game that Mullen has harped on where you can see improvement. He’s going through his reads to find the throw that will guarantee yardage. He’s connecting with people not named Van Jefferson and Tre Grimes (he had several completions to Daquon Green and a particularly impressive throw to freshman Jaylin Jackson.) He’s zipping balls in through tight coverage with accuracy and he’s playing with more consistency, which is the one thing Mullen has really asked for. When he wasn’t in on the play, he was checking things with receivers and his line or on Mullen’s hip. Is he completely polished yet? No. But today showed he’s doing all the little things needed to win the job.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Regarding Franks:

Feleipe Franks: Of all the QB’s, Franks had the best day. Then even relative to himself, there are areas of his game that Mullen has harped on where you can see improvement. He’s going through his reads to find the throw that will guarantee yardage. He’s connecting with people not named Van Jefferson and Tre Grimes (he had several completions to Daquon Green and a particularly impressive throw to freshman Jaylin Jackson.) He’s zipping balls in through tight coverage with accuracy and he’s playing with more consistency, which is the one thing Mullen has really asked for. When he wasn’t in on the play, he was checking things with receivers and his line or on Mullen’s hip. Is he completely polished yet? No. But today showed he’s doing all the little things needed to win the job.

Im pulling for him..

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I Hope whoever gets the job can manage the system. I would rather see a 1 yard gain than the turn ball over like what we've been doing

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I Hope whoever gets the job can manage the system. I would rather see a 1 yard gain than the turn ball over like what we've been doing
JFC we even talk like losers now, looking using for managers who don't fumble. Gd Mushelstainthink.

I DON'T GIVE A FVKK if he turns the ball over as long as he is putting points on the board. Danny Wuerrfel threw 42 interceptions and had fumbles too. Hell, these shytty offenses in the SEC East can't score if you give them the ball on your own 30.

I want to see us lighting up the scoreboard and IDGAF if the QB turns it over some.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
JFC we even talk like losers now, looking using for managers who don't fumble. Gd Mushelstainthink.

I DON'T GIVE A FVKK if he turns the ball over as long as he is putting points on the board. Danny Wuerrfel threw 42 interceptions and had fumbles too. Hell, these shytty offenses in the SEC East can't score if you give them the ball on your own 30.

I want to see us lighting up the scoreboard and IDGAF if the QB turns it over some.

I wish I could like this multiple times

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator