• Kyle Trask

Votes: 58 35.6%

• Total voters

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Watching Tenn game repeat. We played dumb. Not prepared to act at all. Not disciplined. That should change. Do we have a kicker or punter?

I’m watching it again too. Franks was actually pretty good in this game. Even his pick in the fourth quarter was because CL can’t catch.

The defense was not very good.

It’ll be nice to see big play defense again.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The last 24 hours have been great for Florida Gator fans:

- Urban Meyer's fall from grace
- Flip high 4-star Duwan Black from Ole Miss
- Jefferson & Grimes declared eligible
- Press conference for tomorrow's start to fall camp

Pretty good 24 hours!!!

---

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
The defense was not very good.

It’ll be nice to see big play defense again.

What are you talking about? I was told by many of the experts here randy shannon was gonna bring in the top South FL recruits and coach ‘em up to be a beastly defense.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
It's amazing what one stud 4 star commit does to perception.... ok ok and the approval of two transfers eligibility. This board was a funeral home 24 hours ago.

**** Georgia, Go Gators.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Watching Tenn game repeat. We played dumb. Not prepared to act at all. Not disciplined. That should change. Do we have a kicker or punter?

The Kicker is true freshman Evan McPherson. The #1 K from last year. The punter is Tommy Townsend. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong about the punter. He's the lil bro Townsend I think.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
The Kicker is true freshman Evan McPherson. The #1 K from last year. The punter is Tommy Townsend. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong about the punter. He's the lil bro Townsend I think.

Correct, he’s Johnny’s little bro.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Yes, you are correct. Not sure why anyone who's been following Florida football for more than an hour would have to even ask that question....especially someone who posts on a Gator message board. :D

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
THWG and go gators!!! Btw is front row corner end zone worth it? Or should I stick w my high up tickets I usually get?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I think they forgot to put the Cheetos and Doritos out.....

Still can’t believe that was promoted under the last staff lol

A couple of years ago? Yep. Now that we know what we know? Not surprised at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.