Who starts Week 1?

• Feleipe Franks

Votes: 105 64.4%
  • Kyle Trask

Votes: 58 35.6%

• Total voters

leogator

May 5, 2018
Great to hear about Pitts and pierce . Dameon may just force his way into the lineup if he keeps it up .
I was talking about the linemen in the picture but yeah the analysis is pretty good too! I am so happy that we're finally practicing special teams vigorously!

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I read that Conliffe overtook Clark for 1st NT yesterday. I like Conliffe and Slaton a lot. They remind me a lot of Easley and Floyd.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Franks low to Davis on his first throw. Franks again low. Both of those throws from him would either get a guy killed by a closing safety or linebacker or stop the back from easily cutting up the sideline.

Franks misses a throw to a GA on a rep where backs are working on protection on play-action.

Toney and Gamble with drops on air. Jones skips one off the grass. Franks a little high on an in route.

Krull getting yelled at for a route.

Cleveland with a drop.

Wells drops the corner route. Hammond drops the corner. Franks wobbles a deep throw.

:(

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Franks low to Davis on his first throw. Franks again low. Both of those throws from him would either get a guy killed by a closing safety or linebacker or stop the back from easily cutting up the sideline.

Franks misses a throw to a GA on a rep where backs are working on protection on play-action.

Toney and Gamble with drops on air. Jones skips one off the grass. Franks a little high on an in route.

Cleveland with a drop.

Wells drops the corner route. Hammond drops the corner. Franks wobbles a deep throw.

Same shvt different day.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Cleveland with a drop.

It seems like it's this way every year at the start of fall camp. ...of course, it's entirely possible that I've forgotten what it looks like when we have talented players who come in prepared.

Regardless, I hope they pick it up quickly. It's time for Mullen to ramp them up quickly.

:chomp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator