ONE Day Until Kickoff

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Was sitting in the endzone about 8 rows up for that grossman to jacobs OT catch against auburn. Was purty kewl. Unfortunately the feeling after that play wasnt as much celebration as it was a sinking feeling that deep down you knew zook wasnt the answer.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Was sitting in the endzone about 8 rows up for that grossman to jacobs OT catch against auburn. Was purty kewl. Unfortunately the feeling after that play wasnt as much celebration as it was a sinking feeling that deep down you knew zook wasnt the answer.
You didn't know that by 1992?

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ok...I've sat here and watched that play 25 times. What a move!
68160147.jpg

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Random, but watching that Grossman clip brought me back to my some of my favorite days as a Gator fan. Watching Grossman slinging it to Gaffney, Jacobs and Caldwell was a sight to see.

Man I miss it :sadnanner:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Grossman had a top-flight quick dekivery, but he also had a quick-decision brain.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
When Grossman was in Washington I pretty much got ran off a message board for being a Grossman pumper I didn't give a **** what he did any time anybody said anything bad about him I went off!
They all thought I was a Dallass troll

Corral really reminds me of him can't f'n wait to see him in orange and blue

Grossman had A+ talent but I always thought there were a couple of wires in his head that had faulty connections which held him back from being an elite QB.

If Corral has the accuracy & decision making of Grossman we are in for some fun.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
:bananadance:
:chomp:

I'll keep the thread title updated every day until kickoff. Plus anybody can feel free to share IAKOW's twitter posts of plays counting down to kick off.

I'll start with 30:

I love every part of that play, even the part where, after the catch, Caldwell steps over the UGA defender like he's so much insignificant garbage.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
:bananadance:
:chomp:

I'll keep the thread title updated every day until kickoff. Plus anybody can feel free to share IAKOW's twitter posts of plays counting down to kick off.

I'll start with 30:

That's a forty five yard rope, by the way. Talk about a tight release. Rex never takes the ball further back than his helmet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb