16th Sweep of SEC All Sports Trophy

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Congrats Gators!!!

I would like to see FB become a better contributor to this dominating effort.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Thats purty cool, and yet, Butters may never score a TD vs Clown College.

Im really happy for our lawn darts and crochet teams though.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
We get a trophy though, right?

T shirts?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Our "discounting" of non-football sports' highest achievements is a flaw in our fanship as well as in sports reporting, TV coverage. Sports TV has pushed soccer onto Americans for years. I find UF volleyball, softball, baseball, UF tennis matches etc more action-packed especially since Gators usually dominate with winning play.

The SEC network should produce an SEC All-Sports Trophy documentary that would have to be 2-3 hours long to track UF's big-win team sports.Being an annual production, the FB team will have to set a goal of earning a spot by becoming a national winner to join our other highly successful "other" teams.

GatChat needs sources, like "Leeforthree" is for basketball to post a "Let's Watch" thread for these sports when they are coming up on TV or streaming sources. Multiple Gator athletes deserve that feeling of cheering watchers, especially when they're in the process of winning multiple Gator Championships.??

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats Gators!!!

I would like to see FB become a better contributor to this dominating effort.
What the hell does Facebook have to do with it? Just looking for more social media advertisement?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
So, many here would rather be reading that Tennessee or another school has won these things? Personally, I am proud to be a gator. Now, if we can just get back to prominence in football....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What is it up to now 10 quarters and counting since we scored an offensive TD against them? Sad times.
I don't even remember.

Now we are just happy when clowntown or trailerbamer don't beat us by 60, because you can't build a football team in less than eight years and you can't even recruit for the first four.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
It's just so much fun watching ya'll piss all over every thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator