Happy Anniversary! Jim McElwain fired

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
My message to Mac: Go get your F---ing Shine Box!!! Got no time, patience, or energy for cry-baby hacks who do nothing but disappoint.

My message to Foley: You are, have been, and always will be a Loser. You may be be gone, but your incompetence is not forgotten.

We would be so fortunate were that the case. As it stands, he’s still hanging around the department, has his own office, grandstanding like an egotistical azzhat. Heck, I think he still gets paid by UF for being some sort of “consultant”.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Well.... I don't know. There are written reports now also that support that there was a huge rift between Butters and the administration almost from the beginning. Howver, knowing this, I don't really know how you extend him (and Nuss).

Maybe Strickland is just now feeling confident and getting his sea legs.

From all the reports, the extension was done prior to Stricklin taking over in November. He basically rubber stamped it.

Foley and Co was the ones who set it up

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

There were Gator fans in our section who were wearing shirts that said this :lol:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorDave_SEC: Pat Dooley says on @1010XL that Nuss haswanted to play Zaire at QB.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
You think ole miss would hire a guy like kiffin with Hugh Freeze mud still on their face?

I hope not. My daughter's a freshman there we will probably go to one game a year while she is there. I would feel bad pulling against her team on Ole MIiss' Parents Day. LOL

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
We would be so fortunate were that the case. As it stands, he’s still hanging around the department, has his own office, grandstanding like an egotistical azzhat. Heck, I think he still gets paid by UF for being some sort of “consultant”.

The power brokers at UF need to tell him thanks and good night. He's seen way too much and I think he considers himself to be a UF icon instead of an AD. I bet he puts himself in the Mt Rushmore of UF. His ego is that big. That Emeritus BS is just that. Dude, retire and be gone.

He single-handedly wrecked the football program with his incompetence.

I hope Stricklin makes his own mark(not Mullen).

We'll know a lot about the future by December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator