Happy Anniversary! Jim McElwain fired

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Mac fired is still a boost to my psyche. With the current state of Gator football, I still want to think that Mac has a warehouse of Mambo3 to use anyway he can...maybe as a lube?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I knew it at his announcement press conference. The minute he smiled and showed his lack of attention to details with his yellow teeth.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
An enduring stench that we're still fumigating to get rid of. His low value system allowed Mac to disappear from everything, pridelessly fulfilled by the "$-buyout" he absconded with. He's nowhere to be found so as to avoid the utter failure at claiming a single positive about his UF tenure. He's as invisible as his UF coaching.

PS>> If he tries to stick with coaching his BBQ-sauce it will fastly eat up his family's savings $.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Butters and Nuss are probably off on some tropical island trolling for sharks and high five-ing each other for making a fool of J. Foley and taking UF to the cleaners. But yeah, the New Year coming in is the best we have had in a while. Merry Christmas Gator Nation!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure it's a damn good Christmas for the Butters family, with expensive gifts probably stacked 20 feet high under a massive tree. For Mac, It's time to enjoy the stress-free spoils of perpetrating a perfect crime.

Thief.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure it's a damn good Christmas for the Butters family, with expensive gifts probably stacked 20 feet high under a massive tree. For Mac, It's time to enjoy the stress-free spoils of perpetrating a perfect crime.

Thief.
13 mill or so in salary, then 8.5 mil buyout.

Its good to be a terrible coach.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014

Thief.

If Butters is a thief, Foley was his accomplice.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There's an old joke about a company CEO who was universally despised. When he has a heart attack and dies, his receptionist had to inform callers requesting to speak with him that he had died. These calls gradually trailed off to just one per day, but the receptionist noticed that it sounded like the same person each time. One day she confronted him: "you are calling every day for Mr. so-n-so, and I tell you every day that he is dead. Why do you keep calling?"
His response: "I just like hearing it!"

Although there really is no new news in this thread, I like clicking on it multiple times a day...:swampqueen::stars::sohappy:
This joke was worth re-posting. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator