UT hires Jeremy Pruitt; Vol fans claim it's the Hire of the Century

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Thank God we are NOT Tinercee, talk about a laughing stock, geez. They need to get rid of that AD he has only made things worse.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
dc2e57b2087d61054bef153f8a50520a.jpg

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@wesrucker247: Multiple people have tweeted me that they’re lining up on campus in the morning to cancel their season tickets if #Vols hire Dave Doeren.

This is going well, you guys.

CaseyGator

Ox’s Favorite Poster
Sep 13, 2016
You know, I gotta be honest. I was really upset when we hired Dan Mullen, but Tennessee has just made me feel so much better. And it gets better every day.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I wish I had picture of it, but someone told me they saw a bumper sticker that said, "Honk if you turned down the TN job." LOL

Gator-Don

The Master of Sparks and Fire
Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2016
These loonies are actually planning another mass protest and painting of rocks again to try to block the hire. This is astounding.....

.....and I'm loving it! :dance:

We were all close to doing some rock art ourselves, If we had a big rock.

I hope I never witness this board in total meltdown again. It was one weird week.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They have absolutely lost their minds. :facepalm:

We have their attention now.

NOW is when we should unite even more, get much better organised, get emails and social media on fire and have thousands at Neyland with signs showing the Haslams and their group and the Admin that we will NOT stop until serious changes are made.

Some of our demands...

1...STOP the coaching hire until the following conditions are met.

2...Fire Currie NOW!

3...Fire Davenport NOW.

4...Hire Blackburn NOW and let ONLY him head our serious coaching search because a 50% or 60% WIN percentage is NOT even close to good enough for OUR Tennessee Vols..

5...Davenport replacement MUST be someone that understands our Traditions and that we demand good coaches for ALL sports at UT.

6...Turn the UT legal eagles loose if that's what it takes but get the Haslams and their ruling class OUT of OUR AD once and for all.

They can be allowed to write a check and include a letter of ideas and suggestions but that is ALL they will be allowed to do.

7...New rules for big money boosters...The Tennessee AD is owned by the people of Tennessee, NOT wealthy bigshots that want to use OUR AD for their personal politics and needs for more power.

We'll be happy to have a Board for top money boosters to make their suggestions but ONLY if those ideas and suggestions ARE totally in the best interest of UT sports and the students that play those sports.

Right now we have the attention of the media and all serious sports fans nationwide so NOW may be the last time that we, the real fans of all Tennessee sports, might have the opportunity to clean house, make serious positive changes for OUR University and AD and get things right according to what we believe things need to become.

VFL...GBO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb