UT hires Jeremy Pruitt; Vol fans claim it's the Hire of the Century

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
5...Davenport replacement MUST be someone that understands our Traditions and that we demand good coaches for ALL sports at UT.
Shouldn't be hard. Essentially someone who enjoys having their butt plunged, married to their sister and has no more than four teeth. Step outside of Neyland and the first person Currie runs into should meet their criteria.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dont forget butt chugging a box of Franzia.
Screen-Shot-2016-09-16-at-9.04.38-AM.png

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Those idiots are going to hire someone with a losing record in conference games:lmao2::lmao2:...:confused:...oops...never mind :eek::headslap:
We WANT them to make that hire! Go Currie!

Watching the pathetic Vol fans picketing the hire on the streets would just be a bonus.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ah hell.... it's a good time to watch that old lawyer. This is a good short clip where they simply edit out all the best parts. :lmao2:

PaterLacerta

Who’s Your Daddy?
Jan 19, 2016
They have absolutely lost their minds. :facepalm:

We have their attention now.

NOW is when we should unite even more, get much better organised, get emails and social media on fire and have thousands at Neyland with signs showing the Haslams and their group and the Admin that we will NOT stop until serious changes are made.

Some of our demands...

1...STOP the coaching hire until the following conditions are met.

2...Fire Currie NOW!

3...Fire Davenport NOW.

4...Hire Blackburn NOW and let ONLY him head our serious coaching search because a 50% or 60% WIN percentage is NOT even close to good enough for OUR Tennessee Vols..

5...Davenport replacement MUST be someone that understands our Traditions and that we demand good coaches for ALL sports at UT.

6...Turn the UT legal eagles loose if that's what it takes but get the Haslams and their ruling class OUT of OUR AD once and for all.

They can be allowed to write a check and include a letter of ideas and suggestions but that is ALL they will be allowed to do.

7...New rules for big money boosters...The Tennessee AD is owned by the people of Tennessee, NOT wealthy bigshots that want to use OUR AD for their personal politics and needs for more power.

We'll be happy to have a Board for top money boosters to make their suggestions but ONLY if those ideas and suggestions ARE totally in the best interest of UT sports and the students that play those sports.

Right now we have the attention of the media and all serious sports fans nationwide so NOW may be the last time that we, the real fans of all Tennessee sports, might have the opportunity to clean house, make serious positive changes for OUR University and AD and get things right according to what we believe things need to become.

VFL...GBO!!!

pitchforks.gif

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
On full ride this morning Chris Childer's was talking about the the UT disaster and told a story about how he was at his dental hygienist who was doing a cleaning, and she told him that her husband was one of the folks on twitter leading the rebellion against Shiano. And Childers told her to tell her husband to pipe down and that he embarrassed the University or something along those lines.

Then a couple minutes after the story, Childers said he just got a message on his twitter saying the surprising thing about the story was that they have dentist offices in Tennessee.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
They have absolutely lost their minds. :facepalm:

We have their attention now.

NOW is when we should unite even more, get much better organised, get emails and social media on fire and have thousands at Neyland with signs showing the Haslams and their group and the Admin that we will NOT stop until serious changes are made.

Some of our demands...

1...STOP the coaching hire until the following conditions are met.

2...Fire Currie NOW!

3...Fire Davenport NOW.

4...Hire Blackburn NOW and let ONLY him head our serious coaching search because a 50% or 60% WIN percentage is NOT even close to good enough for OUR Tennessee Vols..

6...Turn the UT legal eagles loose if that's what it takes but get the Haslams and their ruling class OUT of OUR AD once and for all.

They can be allowed to write a check and include a letter of ideas and suggestions but that is ALL they will be allowed to do.

7...New rules for big money boosters...The Tennessee AD is owned by the people of Tennessee, NOT wealthy bigshots that want to use OUR AD for their personal politics and needs for more power.

We'll be happy to have a Board for top money boosters to make their suggestions but ONLY if those ideas and suggestions ARE totally in the best interest of UT sports and the students that play those sports.

Right now we have the attention of the media and all serious sports fans nationwide so NOW may be the last time that we, the real fans of all Tennessee sports, might have the opportunity to clean house, make serious positive changes for OUR University and AD and get things right according to what we believe things need to become.

VFL...GBO!!!
:D

They've jumped the shark.

Counterpoint: McElwain only f'ed the shark.

AvgJoe

Nov 14, 2017
It's a bold move to fire a coach who hasn't said yes. I think it is a race at this point as to who can reject who the fastest.

Hell they’ve already hired 2 and are still in a search!

Why not fire them before you hire them?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They are building up to a riot:

I hope all three are fired. This is blatant police brutality. Stop sympathizing with dictators. This is ****ing America. College kids have a right to be pissed at Currie. They weren't Currie g or anything. They were just chanting.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017

They can't actually believe this. I know there is a shortage of toothbrushes, but I thought thanks to the TVA most of them had electric power. How on earth can they be so tone deaf to how the rest of the country is looking at them? In less than a week the fan base has more or less destroyed their program. I can't see anyone taking this job, and I'm not even trying to be funny. I sincerely think if this continues they will end up with someone from a FCS school.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They can't actually believe this. I know there is a shortage of toothbrushes, but I thought thanks to the TVA most of them had electric power. How on earth can they be so tone deaf to how the rest of the country is looking at them? In less than a week the fan base has basically completely destroyed their program. I can't see anyone taking this job, and I'm not even trying to be funny. I sincerely think if this continues they will end up with someone from a FCS school.
Yes, and screaming for the AD to be fired? What coach is going to join them knowing his boss is on the hot seat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.