UT hires Jeremy Pruitt; Vol fans claim it's the Hire of the Century

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They are now convinced they can stop any hire that the AD makes, which is good. I hope they riot and tear that town apart....I'll enjoy every minute of it.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I mean, did anyone ever think after the last UT coaching search it could get worse??? How they've managed to do this is beyond amazing! :lol:

I love the UT coaching search threads. It's like a great, hilarious movie with sequels that come out every 3-4 years, and somehow each sequel is better than the one before it. :lol2:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I mean, did anyone ever think after the last UT coaching search it could get worse??? How they've managed to do this is beyond amazing! :lol:

emma-stone-excited.gif

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The most amazing thing is the complete disconnect between what they think the outside world is thinking and what is actually being said.They think they look bold for "taking back their program." They think Les Miles wants the job. They really believeb both of these things.

Brian Boitano will come out of retirement to headline the Ice Capades in Hell before Les Miles takes that job. Lane Kiffin probably wants the job but is probation waiting to happen; not to mention there is no SEC Twitter Title.

They are definitely oblivious to anything and blinded by the fact of how irrelevant they've been. Absolutely funny.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Haven't read ALL 25 pages so wasn't sure if this had been posted:

DP1wudoXUAAFXoc.jpg

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
As for Kiffin, does he really expect to get a serious job somewhere tweeting jokes like an idiot the week of a big game for him? He obviously hasn't matured a bit from 10 years ago. He's a colossal idiot who refuses to allow anyone to take him seriously.

He burned all those bridges at UT - they will not speak to him.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
As for Kiffin, does he really expect to get a serious job somewhere tweeting jokes like an idiot the week of a big game for him? He obviously hasn't matured a bit from 10 years ago. He's a colossal idiot who refuses to allow anyone to take him seriously.

He burned all those bridges at UT - they will not speak to him.
Kiffin would walk out on FAU mid-play if a better offer came. Would just hand a ballboy the headset and leave. His time on twitter, even though comic gold, has led me to believe this could happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.