Decommits coming?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You are all spoiled brats.Did you ever think we were going to get our first or even second choice.
We are lucky to get our third choice in todays market when there are so many HC jobs available.
IMO its the quick or the dead in todays market.

And fortunately we are not in the dead category this time around.We had a choice of selecting a HC who has two Nattys with the Gators under his belt over a completely unknown coach who most likely was only passing through....ala Mc Elwain.

IMO we are lucky to get Mullen.He is known as a QB whisperer who can get the most of a QB .We need that .And he is an offensive minded coach .Thats a plus.

Remember this is the SEC where defenses exist and dominate.

Neither Kelly or Frost would have prospered here IMO...which is why IMO they did not not take the job offered.

So lets get behind the new HC and support him.

BTW I am Crunchtime ,Admin and owner of several sports sites but this name was taken on this site.
You're a joke. Go to your other sites!

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
I hope they all decommit! Ill come out and say I'm rooting against us. I'll be pulling for the other team every Saturday! I'm pulling for this administration to fall flat om their face. **** dan mullen. **** scott stricklin. And and anybody else who made this happen!
Are you not satisfied with this hire? You seem somewhat disgruntled.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope they all decommit! Ill come out and say I'm rooting against us. I'll be pulling for the other team every Saturday! I'm pulling for this administration to fall flat om their face. **** dan mullen. **** scott stricklin. And and anybody else who made this happen!

Calm down t, you’re talking out your ass now.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm reopening my commitment.
Really there is no where else to go.
Might as well face it, we are all Fuched now.
We're in for some more stormy weather.
Go Gators! :chomp:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Don’t use the word “us”! If you are rooting for us to lose you aren’t a Gator

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

I hope we win the National Championship, but I’m weird like that.

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
I was against this hire 2 hours ago, but I'm coming around to the idea. I tell you one thing though,his ass better be on the phone with Copeland first thing tomorrow

STUNZEED

Helpless
Oct 27, 2015

And you're mad because no one wants to coach here? Ever think, it might be that tone or negativity the fan base spews, which keeps the big names from wanting to coach at UF? There was absolutely NO guarantee that Frost or Kelly would bring us back to the good ole days.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
My 2 cents... I was not thrilled with the hire.. He is now the head coach of our Florida Gators! We need to set the cranky anger aside and rally behind our coach. We can't be as a$$ backwards as the nearly toothless dingbats up in TN. At least we don't have GS. As a Buc's fan trust me when I say it could be worse.

Let's get behind him and see where it goes.

Last edited:

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if Mullet can get Justin Fields back in the mix. That would make this a little easier to swallow.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This isn't 2005-2006. Everyone knows that Mullen (and Creyer) do with WRs. No one wants to come play in this offense.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if Mullet can get Justin Fields back in the mix.
No, but Jarren Williams makes sense. As does Milton.

I'd expect Milton actually for sure. 6'5" 210, not much of a passer. He's just Shyttersfull's kind of Qb.

Franks better get his azz into the weight room and get ready for fullback duty.

Allen, Trash, transfer now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator