Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The 6-foot, 172-pounder is publicaly down to a final three.

Florida: “I like the atmosphere and their tradition of sending DBs to the NFL. I talk to Dan Mullen the most of any head coach.”

South Carolina: “Coach [Will] Muschamp and coach T-Rob [Travarius Robinson] have a history of coaching great DBs. They are building an up-and-coming football team and I feel comfortable with them.”

Tennessee: The same thing with coach Pruitt. Look at what he's done and who he's coached. He has coached some of the top Dbs in the NFL. He's also building a great program there at Tennessee.”

Though the public is awaiting word - or in this case for his video to drop - Hill said that he informed the coaching staff of the school he is committing to of his decision last week.

Keep tuned to Inside the Gators as Hill's decision will be made public within the hour.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Apparently after 6 now, not a good sign. Could have been technically difficulties though since he tried posting at 2 and couldn’t figure out how to upload a long video on twitter

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently after 6 now, not a good sign. Could have been technically difficulties though since he tried posting at 2 and couldn’t figure out how to upload a long video on twitter
Sounds like college material.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well I’ll speak for myself as one who said Wright over Sanders. I would NOT say we didn’t want Sanders anyway. My fear is we hold off on Wright (if in fact we could get him) and play around with Sanders and get left at the alter. I haven’t seen much of Sanders. I’ll have to look at more film. But I still say if we can get Wright lock him down.

I agree on taking Wright. I think we have about a 1% chance at Sanders. In fact, I'm not sure what Wright is waiting for (to commit).

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Video is over 3 minutes. Apparently that exceeds Twitter parameters

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I agree on taking Wright. I think we have about a 1% chance at Sanders. In fact, I'm not sure what Wright is waiting for (to commit).

Is his offer commitable?

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Video was shot awhile ago and schools notified last week.....hes not changing his mind

leogator

May 5, 2018
We got Jaydon Hill, he's ours! Welcome to the Gator Nation, Jaydon! Now it's Elam's turn!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.