Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Watching HS highlights. Show a clip from Seminary MS HS. A receiver streaks down the field blowing past the DB and deftly grabs the ball for a TD. Announcer identifies the receiver as "Nathan Pickering". Wasn't that the name of the 270# DL we recruited? I wonder if the announcer just mis-identified the receiver.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Watching HS highlights. Show a clip from Seminary MS HS. A receiver streaks down the field blowing past the DB and deftly grabs the ball for a TD. Announcer identifies the receiver as "Nathan Pickering". Wasn't that the name of the 270# DL we recruited? I wonder if the announcer just mis-identified the receiver.
Im sure they just moved him to TE.

leogator

May 5, 2018

I'd love to get Nathan Pickering!

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
This was apparently UTs big recruiting weekend.
Awesome for those recruits and their folks to see Pruitt acting like a psycho on the sideline and throwing an injured upperclassman out of the stadium because he refused to take the field in a blowout.

Quart'e Sapp sent off sideline by Jeremy Pruitt, status with UT Vols uncertain

EDIT: The plot thickens. Player has essentially called Pruitt a liar. Anyone we want from UT's class is hopefully being contacted today with all this brought to their attention. Pruitt is a cancer.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That thought occurred to me. If so, and he can catch consistently, he might be the best TE in history.
Lulz, when I looked at the roster it DOES list him as a DE/TE, but I couldn't find the highlights of the game you mentioned.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Lulz, when I looked at the roster it DOES list him as a DE/TE, but I couldn't find the highlights of the game you mentioned.
He is local-- 20 miles up the road. Not likely the highlights are on the web. If so, they will be under wdam-tv. Also, plays for a small school which distorts highlights. Still, reminds me of Jimmy Yarbrough in HS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator