Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Willie Urkel has been an HC for 8 years and he has had exactly on year better than 7-5 and has a losing record.

Im very happy with Clown Town's hire.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
With the horseschit that has been UF football that last 8 years, Mullen needs to field a team that looks at least competent. If that happens maybe recruits will take notice.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Top kids just want to win championships. They arent scared of competing. They are cocky.

They also like having nice facilities. When you are on a business trip do you prefer to stay at a Hilton or Marriott vs Budget Cockroach Inn? These kids will be there for 4 damn years. Of course it matters.

My son goes to FGCU; when the wife and I visit we stay at the Hilton/Marriott, when I go alone it's Travelodge. $60 bucks man! Can't beat it!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

He wasn't liked at USF the first two years and then something clicked. He had a lot of support before he left for Oregon. I agree. He has turned around some awful teams. I don't think he's a good gameday coach but the guy can recruit like a mutha. I expect that to continue. My FSU buddies are saying the atmosphere is 1000 times better than when Jimbo was there. Mullen will somehow have to outcoach him because FSU will have more talent than us as long as those two are at their respective schools. Another tough and unpopular reality.

https://n.rivals.com/team_rankings/2019/all-teams/football

I said he'd be a better recruiter than Jimbo and people scoffed at me. Yeah right.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
As far as Sanders goes, Georgia got two top guys in their last class at RB. At the same time the QB room was stacked and Justin Fields went there anyways. One thing I have learned in recruiting is expect the unexpected and common sense really isn’t common.

UGA's qb "room" had two returning scholarship qb's. So it was far from stacked. It was expected that Eason would transfer. So, it was a very good decision for Fields. How they keep pulling in the RBs is unbelievable though. If we miss on Sanders it will be a huge failure on our staff. I think we get him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My son goes to FGCU; when the wife and I visit we stay at the Hilton/Marriott, when I go alone it's Travelodge. $60 bucks man! Can't beat it!
Is that what you do when the company is paying the bill?

Btw, never use the ice bucket at a fleabag motel. That is where all the smuggler heroin swallowers put their pellets once the pass them out of their azz.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well there's no evidence that Mullen can beat anyone consistently other than Kentucky and geographical schools (other than S Alabama, he beats most georgraphical schools anyway). However, the Clowns replacing 4 loss Dumbo Fisher with a 5 to 8 loss Willie Urkel certainly makes it much more likely.

Last edited:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
He wasn't liked at USF the first two years and then something clicked. He had a lot of support before he left for Oregon. I agree. He has turned around some awful teams. I don't think he's a good gameday coach but the guy can recruit like a mutha. I expect that to continue. My FSU buddies are saying the atmosphere is 1000 times better than when Jimbo was there. Mullen will somehow have to outcoach him because FSU will have more talent than us as long as those two are at their respective schools. Another tough and unpopular reality.

https://n.rivals.com/team_rankings/2019/all-teams/football

I said he'd be a better recruiter than Jimbo and people scoffed at me. Yeah right.

Odell Haggins is also a tremendous recruiter and has become the link to their glory days under Bowden. They will recruit well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator