gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
2004, unranked 7-4 UF goes into Tallacrappy with lame duck Zook, shocks #8 FSU 20-13 on the important night they renamed the erector set Bobby Bowden Field.

2014, unranked (and hopefully) 6-4 UF goes into Tallacrappy with lame duck Muschamp, playing the #1 ranked Semenholes who will be on a 27 game win streak.

C'mon Muschamp, as your one saving grace in your four year tenure....channel your inner Zook dammit!

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
If our defense is outstanding by forcing turnovers, and our offense is competent, than it is definitely possible. Unlikely we'll win, but I bet we cover the spread.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
FSU hasn't faced a team as good as UF this year. And that's saying something......... The defense will hold Jamies in check. Can the reigns be removed from the offense?? That's the question.

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
channel your inner Zook dammit

Never thought I'd hear those words. Even more, never thought I'd agree with them. UF definitely covers the spread. Harris will have another game under his belt and 2 more weeks of learning. Hopefully, ZookChamp decides he's tired of trying got force his Will on the offense (see what I did there? :) ) and just stays in the defense's sandbox. Roper should forget about directional KY and game plan for the Semis like it's a bye week. Go full-on vanilla next week and work up a barn stormer set of plays for Harris and Company. Focus the team's attention and frustration on that one featherhead purpose. Do that and another thrashing of Semenholes dreams is a distinct possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator