2014 Gator Football Preseason Special with Mick Hubert and Brady Ackerman

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n33657 said:
That was well done...good analysis by Brady, and about what I expected.
Agree, actually enjoyed that one much more than the SEC network Gator Preview. A lot more detail and insight and highlights in this one.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n33932 said:
Can't listen beyond the first few minutes. Muted. They need the Dawg to keep his mouth shut and stick with Roper or DJ talking. I can't stand hearing the Dawg's voice and his neverending coachspeak bs. He needs to shut the eff up and win.
When you make comments like this, and you have such deep-rooted hatred, how can you possibly expect the rest of us to believe you're rooting for the program to win? You don't need to answer, but most of us don't believe you root for the program and nothing you type in this space will change it. It doesn't make you a bad person, heck, you're probably a super guy, you're just not a fan of the UF program.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
Can't listen beyond the first few minutes. Muted. They need the Dawg to keep his mouth shut and stick with Roper or DJ talking. I can't stand hearing the Dawg's voice and his neverending coachspeak bs. He needs to shut the eff up and win.
Born and bred in Florida, and you saying anyone has a big mouth is pretty much a joke Yankee boy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
Yankee?

Those are fighting words.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we can get some surprising 2s to step up and hold serve or make some big plays... spell the 1s with some quality sub time, we can roll I think. Next Saturday can't come soon enough. Go Gators.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
With all due respect, DC, I've been "here" (or on Swampy's Rumormill) since the 90s. I really don't need to explain myself to some some relative newbies.

Yes, I have deep-rooted hatred of the Dawg. I'd love for us to win big, and I don't mean 8-5 or 9-4. Of course, I know--now, I admit I thought it was a great moved when he was hired-- that this hire was an epic failure and that Roper probably isn't going to be able to fix all that is wrong given the pieces he has been handed.
I also know that the only way this program will get back on track is to Flushcamp and that every year he makes the job that much harder for his successor.

Anyone who hated UF would root for Dawgcramp to stay forever, just like we did when Ugly had Ray Goof Part 1 and Tinerc has Foolmer, Half Kiff, Half Dooley, and Bytch not Davis.

I know it's frustrating to hear from all of us who don't believe that last year "didn't count", 2011 "was all Urban's fault", and that 8-5 or 9-4 is good enough.

It seems like we've been through this before, like a thousand times.

And you don't speak for "most of us". In fact, I doubt you Dawgcramp nuthuggers number more than 1 or 2% of the Gatornation. You're kidding yourself or totally delusional if you don't think that clown is the most despised man on campus and the most hated coach in modern history. Hell, they can't give away tickets.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
Screw lets just have a drink instead.Lol

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n34081 said:
With all due respect, DC, I've been "here" (or on Swampy's Rumormill) since the 90s. I really don't need to explain myself to some some relative newbies. Yes, I have deep-rooted hatred of the Dawg. I'd love for us to win big, and I don't mean 8-5 or 9-4. Of course, I know--now, I admit I thought it was a great moved when he was hired-- that this hire was an epic failure and that Roper probably isn't going to be able to fix all that is wrong given the pieces he has been handed. I also know that the only way this program will get back on track is to Flushcamp and that every year he makes the job that much harder for his successor. Anyone who hated UF would root for Dawgcramp to stay forever, just like we did when Ugly had Ray Goof Part 1 and Tinerc has Foolmer, Half Kiff, Half Dooley, and Bytch not Davis. I know it's frustrating to hear from all of us who don't believe that last year "didn't count", 2011 "was all Urban's fault", and that 8-5 or 9-4 is good enough. It seems like we've been through this before, like a thousand times. And you don't speak for "most of us". In fact, I doubt you Dawgcramp nuthuggers number more than 1 or 2% of the Gatornation. You're kidding yourself or totally delusional if you don't think that clown is the most despised man on campus and the most hated coach in modern history. Hell, they can't give away tickets.
I imagine you sit around and giggle every time you come up with one of your nicknames for Muschamp, but they are honestly the dumbest things I've read on this or any other forum. Congrats

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
With all due respect, DC, I've been "here" (or on Swampy's Rumormill) since the 90s. I really don't need to explain myself to some some relative newbies.

Yes, I have deep-rooted hatred of the Dawg. I'd love for us to win big, and I don't mean 8-5 or 9-4. Of course, I know--now, I admit I thought it was a great moved when he was hired-- that this hire was an epic failure and that Roper probably isn't going to be able to fix all that is wrong given the pieces he has been handed.
I also know that the only way this program will get back on track is to Flushcamp and that every year he makes the job that much harder for his successor.

Anyone who hated UF would root for Dawgcramp to stay forever, just like we did when Ugly had Ray Goof Part 1 and Tinerc has Foolmer, Half Kiff, Half Dooley, and Bytch not Davis.

I know it's frustrating to hear from all of us who don't believe that last year "didn't count", 2011 "was all Urban's fault", and that 8-5 or 9-4 is good enough.

And you don't speak for "most of us". In fact, I doubt you Dawgcramp nuthuggers number more than 1 or 2% of the Gatornation. You're kidding yourself or totally delusional if you don't think that clown is the most despised man on campus and the most hated coach in modern history. Hell, they can't give away tickets.
The fact of the matter is, like it or not, Muschamp has one more year to turn things in the right direction and all your incessant and redundant b!tching, moaning and name calling isn't going to change that fact one iota. Seriously, you need to get a hold of yourself and get over this obsession. You're going to end up like some schizophrenic old cat lady living in squalor mumbling incoherently about Crankchamps and Musclecramps.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:

I love you, Div.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I know this can't possibly be true Law but to the casual observer it just seems like you'd be much happier with 6-6 and Muschamp fired than if he went undefeated and won a national championship. That's why people think you're not a fan of the program.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox said:
I know this can't possibly be true Law but to the casual observer it just seems like you'd be much happier with 6-6 and Muschamp fired than if he went undefeated and won a national championship. That's why people think you're not a fan of the program.
It's nice to see others are sick of reading the BS as well.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I want us to succeed more than anything and contrary to what some believe hope Muschamp turns it around because he seems like he is a good person but its hard to ignore what has went on the past 3 seasons. He needs to show it this season or pack his bags - hopefully we see the change in the Idaho game and the offense scores a bunch.

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
Man, it is going to be a tough year for you when we start winning. How are you going to deal with it?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
I want us to succeed more than anything and contrary to what some believe hope Muschamp turns it around because he seems like he is a good person but its hard to ignore what has went on the past 3 seasons. He needs to show it this season or pack his bags - hopefully we see the change in the Idaho game and the offense scores a bunch.
Please, as a favor to me, it's "has gone" not "has went". Much obliged.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n33956 said:
Well, Mick certainly looks tanned and rested.

Yes he does look very tanned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator