2014 Preseason Power Ratings

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We haven't won a game since October 5th. More than fair, in fact, generous with Duncechamp still at the helm. I'll believe the Roper hype when I see us hang 40+ against Idaho, and not a second before.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I just want to watch a Gator game minus this...
409272.PNG

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n13450 said:
Favored ahead of us are 7 SEC + FSU teams in standing. All speculation, but scary. Also below us could be the loss-threats Vandy and Tennessee.
With these anticipations we gonna upset a 6-7 expectations on this scale. I like us under radar, perched to overrun 'em all.

I think its 5 SEC teams (that we play anyway) and FSU in this ranking ahead of us but in other ones I have seen us in front of Missouri.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately for us, we will no longer be under the radar after we beat Bama. We will become the hunted.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Homer J said:
Unfortunately for us, we will no longer be under the radar after we beat Bama. We will become the hunted.
:headbang:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Homer J said:
I would give anything to see Saban's face if we pull that off. I do think they will lose 2 games this season.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is a team I could see going 10-2 or 2-10. It's very simple if roper can breath some life in our offense we can be deadly . If not expect an unwatchable train wreck.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
WE have an under the table surprise box of inexperienced talent expected to go .... Bama's got a higher-ranked box of table level talent expected.
They have a tried/true run game of Yelden, Drake with a potential Hershellish Walker in Henry. The whole football nation may be clobbered by their pounding. It's a probability, depending on how Sabin pushes them.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n13542 said:
WE have an under the table surprise box of inexperienced talent expected to go .... Bama's got a higher-ranked box of table level talent expected.
They have a tried/true run game of Yelden, Drake with a potential Hershellish Walker in Henry. The whole football nation may be clobbered by their pounding. It's a probability, depending on how Sabin pushes them.

I almost understood that!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n13542 said:

:eek: I am starting to understand Rog.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You've both been reading his posts way too long.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n13542 said:
with a potential Hershellish Walker in Henry.
Henry may be a decent back but he isn't even close to being Hershellish.

Hershel was the biggest, strongest, fastest dude on the field every time he stepped on the field from his first day in college, much the same way Tebow was a man among boys even when he was still a boy (age-wise).

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Things need to change... We will see if that happens with or without Muschamp

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
rogdochar;n13542 said:

Hershel was the biggest, strongest, fastest dude on the field every time he stepped on the field from his first day in college, much the same way Tebow was a man among boys even when he was still a boy (age-wise).
Henry is the biggest and the fastest on the field aswell. He may not have a hershel walker or Tebow like impact but he's a grown freaking man. The sad part is he should be a freaking gator.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
I'll just be happy when we actually win a game. Screw these rankings last time I watched we couldn't beat a d2 school. Before they prove to me they're a top 50 team, I'm not gonna believe it.
He's a lawyer. I'd assume proper diction is a pet peeve.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
rogdochar;n13542 said:

physically they are pretty similar, but Herschel ran with a chip on his shoulder. He wanted to hurt somebody when he ran. Haven't seen that from Henry.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
​​Florida, the 34th best team in the country.

There are Vol fans (not me of course) who will snicker and Hew Haw at this revelation.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tennessee's 64th. Btw, whose power ranking is this? Some random guy named Jim Howell? Why are we pimping his rankings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.