2015 offense numbers with Grier/without Grier

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I've been researching this for a couple weeks and to say the offense took a dump after his suspension is an understatement! We weren't on fire with him but we we're decent. Without him we we're pure GARBAGE! I made this chart to show just how bad it got. CWI3SF6WsAExqxc.png

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Aaaaahhhh. I get it. This is where we ranked nationally for each of these stats…

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Not to mention that New Mex St game was a joke. One of the worst teams in all of football. We racked up a bunch of yardage against garbage.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The end of 15 numbers are really bad, but they would have been much worse if it weren't for the first 6 games. Hopefully that is the last time we'll see an offense that pathetic from a gator football team.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's only fair to note that our schedule's always backloaded. Not saying that we weren't markedly better with Grier.

Last edited:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great to know we never even gave any other QBs on roster a shot.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You needed weeks to research this? I thought it was pretty obvious just watching the games. :dunno:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yep under Treon we turned really bad on offense but I wonder just how good we would have done with Grier still in there. It seemed like that real good 5 quarters Grier had was at least a bit due to Mac fooling the defenses pretty good. Grier seemed to come back down to earth against Missouri who got some good game tape on us. My guess is Del Rio will be in the same ballpark as Grier. FSU is our only loss last season that I think we may have had a chance if Treon wasn't in there.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Even with playing four garbage teams in September, the numbers for the first six games are pretty pathetic also, rushing especially.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
You needed weeks to research this? I thought it was pretty obvious just watching the games. :dunno:
I knew it was sh*t but i wanted to know (numbers wise) EXACTLY how much it fell off,That's why I did it! Btw...yes it took me a couple of weeks to finish it. I work 14 hrs a day so...I couldn't get it done in a couple of days.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's only fair to note that our schedule's always backloaded. Not saying that we weren't markedly better with Grier.
Back loaded with vandy, fau and usc?

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Dude. I'm pretty sure you copied that from somewhere because I'm sure we've discussed it. In any case, statistics being worthless without context and all that, this is a case when stats do support the facts. Can we just agree to never talk about the Treon era ever again?
:lol: naw...I actually messed around with this one on my laptop. As for Treon, hopefully after the season starts we'll be able to put this to bed for good and aren't talking about Del-Rio the same way.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
FSU is our only loss last season that I think we may have had a chance if Treon wasn't in there.

:exactly: Anyone with half a decent head and arm could have seen and hit McGee, Callaway, and Powell on all of those routes that night. Turrible in how he played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator