Shaver on FSU visit

CaNgXsRVIAAEGtv.jpg:large

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We grabbed some unranked kids last year very, very late. I expect the same. We are at the point of just needing some LBs with a pulse.

We have 12 LBs on the current roster, so we don't need anymore with just a pulse. Unfortunately, out of the 12, only Jarrad Davis and Anzalone have proven they can play and Anzalone has a shoulder made of duct tape.

Rolin has a new ailment weekly and McMillian has false step-itis. Maybe the new guy, Reese, can play.

Two signing classes with essentially no linebackers is going to bite Mac in the ass.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We have 12 LBs on the current roster, so we don't need anymore with just a pulse. Unfortunately, out of the 12, only Jarrad Davis and Anzalone have proven they can play and Anzalone has a shoulder made of duct tape.

Rolin has a new ailment weekly and McMillian has false step-itis. Maybe the new guy, Reese, can play.

Two signing classes with essentially no linebackers is going to bite Mac in the ass.
Lagoon, please dont speak when the grownups are talking. We dontneed you and AR, counting out how many walkons are listed on the roster. I dont care if we have 12 walkons. You guys were doing this last uear also telling us we are fine bc we have Matthew Fuchs and others. We just finished a season where we were forced to play Marcus Maye at mike for a good portion of the Oct and Nov. Without Morrison we will be in even worse shape this year.

Last edited:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Tony Nelson is OUT the class. Grades is what I'm hearing and he'll be going the JUCO route.

Aaron Robinson has the grades yet he's waiting on that test score. From what I was just told is that we're trying to find a way to sign him without the test score. The staff seems to think they can. I guess we'll see tomorrow :whistle:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure how accurate it is, but I heard a rumbling on the 247 site that Wells is supposedly going to announce a decision between us, USF and VT on Wednesday? Just days after reaffirming his commitment with us. Anyone know is this is true?
Hilarious that us and USF or UCF is considered a choice these days. Even more hilariius that weve lost a few of them. Fooley should give himself a raise.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Not sure how accurate it is, but I heard a rumbling on the 247 site that Wells is supposedly going to announce a decision between us, USF and VT on Wednesday? Just days after reaffirming his commitment with us. Anyone know is this is true?
I hope this is bullsh*t because I like Wells and think he'll be a player for us. I'm fixing to see if I can get some info on this right quick.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Since we're not doing much on signing day our staff is having commits to do the "hat ceremony announcement" to create buzz around the program. That's what I was just told

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Since we're not doing much on signing day our staff is having commits to do the "hat ceremony announcement" to create buzz around the program. That's what I was just told

This is what I have heard as well. A lot of this is to create buzz and get ESPN talking about us... especially the guys like Perine and Joseph who will be picking between us and Bama. It is nice to get some publicity around those recruiting wins.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I go away for a few days and come back to a complete bitch fest....nice

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I go away for a few days and come back to a complete ***** fest....nice
The fat lady don't sing till tomorrow. You know how some of the folks around here can only see dark clouds and rain...:ohnoez:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Hilarious that us and USF or UCF is considered a choice these days. Even more hilariius that weve lost a few of them. Fooley should give himself a raise.

Do you get a nickel everytime you Foley bash? Or is it solely for the giddy butterflies it provides you? I'm positively shocked it isn't in your sig so you don't have to type it everytime (maybe it IS the giddy butterflies).

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

Wouldn't surprise me, but it is double edged in that it's keeping Alabama's name out there as well. I get it, says kids that are wanted by the big red machine are making the choice to join the O&B instead. End effect is right, but I hate giving airtime to any competition.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Do you get a nickel everytime you Foley bash? Or is it solely for the giddy butterflies it provides you? I'm positively shocked it isn't in your sig so you don't have to type it everytime (maybe it IS the giddy butterflies).
This should be Law's new av
Broken-Record-psd53198.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb