2016 Class/Remaining Targets

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lagoon, please dont speak when the grownups are talking. We dontneed you and AR, counting out how many walkons are listed on the roster. I dont care if we have 12 walkons. You guys were doing this last uear also telling us we are fine bc we have Matthew Fuchs and others. We just finished a season where we were forced to play Marcus Maye at mike for a good portion of the Oct and Nov. Without Morrison we will be in even worse shape this year.

Don't be dull.....my post supports your position.

Read more, bash less.:lol2:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This should be Law's new av
Broken-Record-psd53198.png

:burn:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
And it's after a 10 win season. Really makes you wonder how good this staff is at recruiting.

They've done really well on offense. I like almost all of the guys we've signed on that side of the ball and this is the best group of receivers we've signed (assuming we hold on to them) in years. I am worried about defense, but some of the 3 star guys we have (Moon, Reese) are literally a point away from being 4 stars. ESPN moved Joseph to a 4 star. According to Rivals, a 5.7 is "deemed to have pro potential." We will see in the future whether Mac knows what he is doing on defense.

rockinchair

Dec 11, 2015
They've done really well on offense. I like almost all of the guys we've signed on that side of the ball and this is the best group of receivers we've signed (assuming we hold on to them) in years. I am worried about defense, but some of the 3 star guys we have (Moon, Reese) are literally a point away from being 4 stars. ESPN moved Joseph to a 4 star. According to Rivals, a 5.7 is "deemed to have pro potential." We will see in the future whether Mac knows what he is doing on defense.

I was concerned about this when Mac took over. That he would recruit well offensively, but struggle on the defensive side of the ball. Much like how Muschamp could recruit defense, but not offense.

I think we got some good players on D so far. I'm really excited about Clayton. He seems like he'll be a really good player for us. Garnder too. And I think Reese will be a nice addition at LB. Hopefully Manuel sticks.

I guess my point is we had championship quality defenses with Muschamp, but terrible offenses. I hope we don't sway the other direction with Mac, and finally have a good offense, but an average D. Championship coaches and programs recruit elite on both sides of the ball. Hopefully Mac can do that.

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
I was concerned about this when Mac took over. That he would recruit well offensively, but struggle on the defensive side of the ball. Much like how Muschamp could recruit defense, but not offense.

I think we got some good players on D so far. I'm really excited about Clayton. He seems like he'll be a really good player for us. Garnder too. And I think Reese will be a nice addition at LB. Hopefully Manuel sticks.

I guess my point is we had championship quality defenses with Muschamp, but terrible offenses. I hope we don't sway the other direction with Mac, and finally have a good offense, but an average D. Championship coaches and programs recruit elite on both sides of the ball. Hopefully Mac can do that.

At this point, I'd settle for that. At least the Big12 (no defense) is fun to watch unlike any of Muschamp's teams (yes, even the 12 win year)

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

"Fools," said I, "you do not know
Foley like your mother blows
Read my posts that I might teach you
Click my link that I might reach you"
But my posts like recruiting rankings fell
And echoed in the smell
of Foley

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if Callahan had anything to do with all these wasted DB recruits. Maybe that's one reason he's gone.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Seeing some stuff about Cleveland's aunt not wanting him back in Florida. Maybe that's why she really didn't make the trip. Would definitely suck if this were true but we will see.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
For the first time since following recruiting, I can't wait until signing day is over. Can't remember a finish like this.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Seeing some stuff about Cleveland's aunt not wanting him back in Florida. Maybe that's why she really didn't make the trip. Would definitely suck if this were true but we will see.

uh-huh. when i started hearing about auntie i had flashbacks to cece's loopy dad stealing the LOI and flushing it down the toilet.

she's dead set on shutting us out just like cece's pop was. maybe he has shady friends here that she doesn't want him re-connecting with.

he ain't coming folks. deal with it.

the worst part is that his is the biggest commit announcement of the early morning and could have been great for generating momentum for last minute surprises.

and now per derek tyson 's twitter manuel is saying he is 50/50 between us and the clowns. bye bye troll king.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I could imagine our local writers will be telling us we didn't have enough room for Manuel and Cleveland.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
i called this too and was told i live in a "dark world".

some people can't handle the truth.

Truth? We still have no clue what the truth is. If you are constantly doom and gloom, you are bound to be right once in a while.

This is definitely not set in stone by any means so don't be so sure. But please, tell us your connections that told you this was this case and that he is gone.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Truth? We still have no clue what the truth is. If you are constantly doom and gloom, you are bound to be right once in a while.

This is definitely not set in stone by any means so don't be so sure. But please, tell us your connections that told you this was this case and that he is gone.

just look at his last interview. people save the most important stuff for last when telling you about themselves and his final statements were about his aunt and getting her feedback. the woman is obviously very important to him and his life choices and it's pretty clear she's not interested in us. one doesn't need connections to know this.

if he does come to us in the morning i'll be happy to be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.