2016 Class/Remaining Targets

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta love a good summary, thanks Marianna... Good Luck Gators!!

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Stove has been rumored to flip for about 6 months. Just like Bruce. I don't think either flip.
hearing Stove is not coming on an OV now and Bruce likely to flip to Posu. Looking like Cleveland or Nixon as our only options now at WR

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
hearing Stove is not coming on an OV now and Bruce likely to flip to Posu. Looking like Cleveland or Nixon as our only options now at WR
Just heard that Bruce has notified Urban he's coming to OSU so he's off the board. That's not surprising since we haven't been recruiting him for awhile now. I was told just a few minutes ago that we've been to St Thomas (several times over the past few weeks) and the staff hasn't even tried to talk to Bruce. I believe Mac knows he's got Cleveland or Nixon in the Bag or that wouldn't of happend.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Hand timed at 4.38 in the 40. Kid has size and jets. Not great size. But we are in dire need of speed as well. Really good hands too.
A couple of my friends and I have took the trip to see him a couple of times (since he's only a couple hrs down the road) and he can damn sure move! Like you mentioned, I was blown away with his body control/hands/speed. I would damn sure rather have him over Stove and especially Bruce. To be honest I'm glad we didn't get Bruce because for his size he's slow (4.53 40)as sh*t! Kid is overrated as hell in my opinion with a "Delusional me first attitude/ego" to boot.People are going to find out QUICK he's not what the Media boosted him up to be!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Just heard that Bruce has notified Urban he's coming to OSU so he's off the board. That's not surprising since we haven't been recruiting him for awhile now. I was told just a few minutes ago that we've been to St Thomas (several times over the past few weeks) and the staff hasn't even tried to talk to Bruce. I believe Mac knows he's got Cleveland or Nixon in the Bag or that wouldn't of happend.

Uh wasnt it just reported today they visited Bruce??

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Uh wasnt it just reported today they visited Bruce??

Coach Mac
Tre Nixon with Kerry Dixon
2017 DE/LB Jarez Parks with Dixon
Jachai Polite with Rumph

Coach Dixon
Tre Nixon and underclassmen

Skipper:
Jacksonville underclassmen
Georgia underclassmen

Rumph:
Jachai Polite
2017 DE Malik Herring
Antonneous Clayton w/Collins

Collins:
Antonneous Clayton
Underclassmen
LB Dee Walker

Blackwell:
underclassmen including Lakeland High

Nord:
Kicker Mitchell Wasson
2017 RB Trey Sermon

Shannon:
Vosean Joseph
Miami Central
Booker T
American High School.

Nuss:
Underclassmen

Summers:
OL Greg Eiland today.

This is what I've found and no Bruce!

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Hopefully randy told Vosean all he needed to hear to sure up his commitment today.

Also...Aaron Robinson doesn’t take his ACT until FEB 6th so it will be awaiting game with him well...after NSD. Screenshot_2016-01-20-18-19-12.png He's unofficially visiting us this weekend and then visiting Bama next weekend.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tre Nixon has decided to not visit visit for an official.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Tre Nixon has decided to not visit visit for an official.

If we don't land Cleveland then I'll consider this WR class a disappointment! No way in hell should we have missed on this many top notch WR's from the state of Florida,no way!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like shavar manuel is gonna visit fsu the 29th.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I just ran across this info and it's interesting to say the least. Unbelievable!!!!

We had Victor in the bag if we really pushed for him. He tried to commit in December and we told him to wait until his visit to take his pledge, we did this because we were chasing after NCM #1 on our board. Chasing after NCM, a chase in which we were unable to complete. Missing on Vic and NCM forces Stove to be more of a priority than he should be. His parents want him to honor his commitment so admittedly it was an uphill battle from the start, but we should have never been in this position in the first place. Never should have slow played Vic if we weren't absolutely certain we could land a guy higher on our board. Now admittedly we still have a chance to nail one if we pull Cleveland. That's very possible but literally all our eggs are in one basket. We wanted to take two receivers to close out the class and now we are scrambling to get Nixon on campus (after slow playing him when we could have easily gotten a commit in December) to even give us a realistic shot at accomplishing that. I love Swain, I think he's going to be a stud but I just personally have Victor, NCM, Cleveland, Stove rated higher than him.

I think it could have been better managed by the staff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb