2016 - OL , Solomon Kindley

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
We need the Big Uglies. His HS Coach expects him to commit soon. He's a big 3 star offensive lineman (6'5" - 345lbs.) with an impressive offer list. He would be our 3rd commit from Raines HS in this class.

http://sports.yahoo.com/florida/football/recruiting/player-Solomon-Kindley-167595

***As a side note. Tony Boselli's son Andrew is a 6'4" 307lb. 3 star ofensive lineman here in Jax as well. Tony said the other day his son hasn't received a commitable offer from UF yet. They are taking visits to lots of schools right now and he said Florida is falling behind. Tony also has another son Adam who is a LB in the 2017 class. For those who may not remember Tony, he had a fairly short career with the Jags but when he played he was one of the most dominant left tackels in the NFL. He coaches his sons in HS and if they've learned anything from him they would be worth giving an offer to. http://sports.yahoo.com/florida/football/recruiting/player-Andrew-Boselli-156624

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Tony boselli was a damn good ball player

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Florida is falling behind? Awwww...sorry to hear(sarcasm). We need some elite talent. I get that there will always be 3 stars and some of them will turn into great players. Bama and FSU both took only 5 three stars a piece. We need some ELITE talent here.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The kid needs to lose weight. He is too slow right now. Definitely a guard in college. Nasty attitude though. In my opinion, he will be a borderline 4 star by signing day.

Sgt. Schultz

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2015
I am surprised UF hasn't offered Boselli, FSU has and I don't think Trickett offers guys who can't play. Offensive line, especially, is the hardest position to predict whether a high school player will be able to make the step up to college. More than any other position, the so called blue chip offensive line prospects are surpassed by the lower rated players. The highest rated offensive lineman out of high school for FSU's line was Bobby Hart, and he may be the only one not drafted. Two star center Bryan Stork is a starter for the Patriots, and Erving, Matias, and Jackson were all three stars. Forget the stars. D.J. Humphries, despite what the NFL thinks, wasn't a good player at UF, he wasn't even honorable mention All-SEC. He was the consensus top tackle in America. Keep that in mind before projecting Martez Ivey to have an immediate impact at UF.
As for UF possibly getting a third player from Raines, there's a fourth player there, a linebacker that's committed to Miami, but I don't think he has an offer from UF. UF needs linebackers, and all his other teammates may be heading to Florida, those that have big offers, so the question is why UF doesn't want him? His name is Mike Pinckney and, at least according to Rivals, is the highest rated player at Raines, the only one who is actually rated. All the others have NR beside their name.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n196452 said:
I like big butts and I cannot lie.

This post is a bit creepy due to the fact that you are talking about high school kids.

Dec 10, 2014
WobbleGator;n196279 said:
Because the kid is not a good Olineman? :dunno:

you offer him even if he has marginal talent. Boselli is a fixture in Jacksonville. Get him on your side and in your corner, and it will pay dividends for a long time.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n196647 said:
you offer him even if he has marginal talent. Boselli is a fixture in Jacksonville. Get him on your side and in your corner, and it will pay dividends for a long time.

Meh.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Sgt. Schultz;n196525 said:
I am surprised UF hasn't offered Boselli, FSU has and I don't think Trickett offers guys who can't play. Offensive line, especially, is the hardest position to predict whether a high school player will be able to make the step up to college. More than any other position, the so called blue chip offensive line prospects are surpassed by the lower rated players. The highest rated offensive lineman out of high school for FSU's line was Bobby Hart, and he may be the only one not drafted. Two star center Bryan Stork is a starter for the Patriots, and Erving, Matias, and Jackson were all three stars. Forget the stars. D.J. Humphries, despite what the NFL thinks, wasn't a good player at UF, he wasn't even honorable mention All-SEC. He was the consensus top tackle in America. Keep that in mind before projecting Martez Ivey to have an immediate impact at UF.
As for UF possibly getting a third player from Raines, there's a fourth player there, a linebacker that's committed to Miami, but I don't think he has an offer from UF. UF needs linebackers, and all his other teammates may be heading to Florida, those that have big offers, so the question is why UF doesn't want him? His name is Mike Pinckney and, at least according to Rivals, is the highest rated player at Raines, the only one who is actually rated. All the others have NR beside their name.
To add to this, Florida has had (5) Five Star offensive linemen since 2007. James Wilson, Matt Patchan, Xavier Nixon, DJ Humphries and Martez Ivey. 4 of those I'd consider a bust. The 5th hasn't stepped foot on campus yet.

Why we wouldn't take a chance on an NFL Hall of Famer's son is beyond me.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n196670 said:
To add to this, Florida has had (5) Five Star offensive linemen since 2007. James Wilson, Matt Patchan, Xavier Nixon, DJ Humphries and Martez Ivey. 4 of those I'd consider a bust. The 5th hasn't stepped foot on campus yet.

Why we wouldn't take a chance on an NFL Hall of Famer's son is beyond me.
I don't see it as even taking a chance. We need bodies, the kid is a legacy, has great bloodline, I'm sure his dad has been coaching him up since peewee ball. Once he gets on campus and sees what it takes to get playing time, he'll do what is needed because he wants to follow his father and get to the NFL.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't care who his daddy is if he's not good enough. And mr Shultz knows way too much about the Seminoles

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n197166 said:
And mr Shultz knows way too much about the Seminoles

Yep, pegged him for a nole-troll from the get go (either that, or one of Ox's many alias'), but he's low level and at least not obnoxious about it......................yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.