2017 ESPN Capital One Bowl Mania - Join Now!

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I picked Temple as did most everyone else. but only at #23. Most everyone else has them in the 30s, so I guess I'll root for Wake now that they're up by 17. Can't gain any ground with Temple losing, but more importantly, would lose ground if they win. So I'm gonna go ahead and root for the team I didn't pick. :bandit:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well if Boise can't come back, I'm an Army OT victory away from having a historically bad day. I've also seen some of the absolute worst coaching in my life this bowl season. I understand some coaches like to let it all hang out since it's the last game of the season, but the boneheadedness shown by several of these guys is flabbergasting.

SouthernGator84

Dec 26, 2016
Well if Boise can't come back, I'm an Army OT victory away from having a historically bad day. I've also seen some of the absolute worst coaching in my life this bowl season. I understand some coaches like to let it all hang out since it's the last game of the season, but the boneheadedness shown by several of these guys is flabbergasting.
Today was a terrible day for me 3 losses

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Brutal - I thought about swapping BSU for Baylor last minute, but chickened out. I'm absolutely terrible at this so far. :sadnanner:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Brutal - I thought about swapping BSU for Baylor last minute, but chickened out. I'm absolutely terrible at this so far. :sadnanner:
Predicting how 18-21 year olds will play in a meaningless exhibition game in front of half empty stadiums is not an exact science. :lol:

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Predicting how 18-21 year olds will play in a meaningless exhibition game in front of half empty stadiums is not an exact science. :lol:
Big day today - of the 4 games, my lowest point bet is 25. Hopefully things will start going the way they're supposed to go.

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:doh:
I should just go ahead and reverse all of my current picks - would probably get more right the way things are going.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
bxJDwjN.gif

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[GIPHY="I truly suck"]https://media2.giphy.com/media/e4pMn3venm8DK/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How the hell the leader has gotten 95% of these games correct is beyond me... I suck at picking these games every year :face palm:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
How the hell the leader has gotten 95% of these games correct is beyond me... I suck at picking these games every year :face palm:
The 95% just means his score is in the 95th percentile, meaning he has a better score than 95% of the users on ESPN. Overall, he's 15-10 with his picks. I'm actually 16-9, but he's wagered a lot more on his picks so far, which might even out as the games play on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb