2017 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Youngblood was just on stage. Still looks like he's ready to chew glass and spit it at a leg humper.

That is one tough dude.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Quincy Wilson to the Colts at 46

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He has only himself to blame, at this point.

This is the kind of crap I'm talking about. Everybody's in a hurry to lay blame on Brantley just because a woman filed charges. It doesn't matter to them that charges were initially declined. It doesn't matter that the police report says the female was the one that initiated the attack and that Brantley just pushed her away. It doesn't matter that witnesses ALL agreed with this. No, what matters is she filed charges, so guilt is automatically assumed. A man can't get a fair trial anymore. He's already tried and prosecuted by the media and everybody else before he even gets his chance in court. I'm sick of it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This is the kind of crap I'm talking about. Everybody's in a hurry to lay blame on Brantley just because a woman filed charges. It doesn't matter to them that charges were initially declined. It doesn't matter that the police report says the female was the one that initiated the attack and that Brantley just pushed her away. It doesn't matter that witnesses ALL agreed with this. No, what matters is she filed charges, so guilt is automatically assumed. A man can't get a fair trial anymore. He's already tried and prosecuted by the media and everybody else before he even gets his chance in court. I'm sick of it.
I'm with ya. He shoulda beat the f*ck outta that ho for all this trouble.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

flo_huntley101010_a_143901a_8col.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads