Recruiting 2017 Recruiting Standing Board

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Wasn't sure where to post this, didn't want to start a new thread on it....

Meyer just robbed Missouri's class (for the 172nd ranked WR prospect in the country...WTF?):

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/mi...oses-another-receiver-commit-time-ohio-state/

Missouri loses another receiver commit, this time to Ohio State

As if Sunday’s loss of Jabar Armstrong wasn’t bad enough for Mizzou, Elijah Gardiner has followed his lead and decided to jump ship for another program at the eleventh hour.

In a bit of news that’s sure to be depressing in Columbia, Gardiner announced his decision to join Ohio State’s recruiting class Monday afternoon:

View image on Twitter
C3cwFDLVcAEto3x.jpg:small

Follow
Eli @elijahgardiner

Thanks to all the schools that have recruited me but my family and I have decided to further my career at The Ohio State University.
1f17e.png
1f525.png

4:34 PM - 30 Jan 2017

Gardiner is coming off an official visit to Columbus, and with an offer being extended by the Buckeyes on Monday, the Texas native has jumped at the chance to join the Big Ten power over going to Missouri.

The 6-foot-5, 185-pound Gardiner is currently ranked as the nation’s No. 172 receiver prospect and the No. 167 recruit from Texas, according to 247Sports. With Gardiner leaving the class, Mizzou is down to 22 commits for the 2017 class. The class currently has no true receivers committed following these two losses.

Compounding the issue for the Missouri coaching staff is the fact that the recruiting calendar is currently in a dead period and no official visitors can visit Mizzou to replace either of the lost receivers.

Missouri’s recruiting director chimed in with his thoughts following the news:

View image on Twitter
C3c0evQVUAAzv4q.jpg:small

Follow
Austyn Carta Samuels @AUSTYNCS_6

Tough to lose out on someone you care for & believe in. But cohesion & culture is what wins. We have a unified family of 22. #ShowMe17

4:54 PM - 30 Jan 2017

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.