2018 Pick 'Em Week 11 is open! Congrats Alligatoridae and Gatorraid81!

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
I was wondering why my Ox bucks seemed so much larger than yesterday, wondered if I actually accrued that many likes in one night. Lol

PS: I see 515151 has increased his overall lead.
He’s got this thing in the bag.

Congratulations on a solid 1/2 win.

Something most of you don't know, I'm a high functioning autistic we see things a little different than most. However, we also have meltdowns. I could meltdown next week and do something really stupid.

Keep your hopes up.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Something most of you don't know, I'm a high functioning autistic we see things a little different than most. However, we also have meltdowns. I could meltdown next week and do something really stupid.

Keep your hopes up.

You’ve been really consistent, it really seems to be rubbing Ox the wrong way that he ain’t winning this thing. Lol

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I really don't care who wins, I just want it to be close down to the end. Someone building up a big lead destroys the climax of this thing. I hope 515151 blows it just to make it a more interesting ending.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Keep your hopes up.
200.gif

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ox still thinks he can come back and win.
The thing is, the later in the season, the better your chances are moving forward. There’s enough data to really know what teams are capable of. The blowup/meltdown weeks typically happen earlier in the season, not later.

Even Ox admits it.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
The thing is, the later in the season, the better your chances are moving forward. There’s enough data to really know what teams are capable of. The blowup/meltdown weeks typically happen earlier in the season, not later.

Even Ox admits it.

This is my first time doing something like this for the whole season. Just shows me how hard it is to just stay above 50%. Hard to believe people can make a living off gambling, but they do their thorough research no doubt.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I really don't care who wins, I just want it to be close down to the end. Someone building up a big lead destroys the climax of this thing. I hope 515151 blows it just to make it a more interesting ending.

You need to go ahead and open up week 12, I’m on fire. Like the Gators, I’m going for 2 in a row. Lol

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

Offer him a 1000 Ox bucks to not pick next week. How could he turn down that offer? :bwahaha:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know which phrase is more appropriate, "I shat the bed" or "I spit the bit".......probably both but since I really don't know what I'm doing..... it a surprise I'm even in the top ten.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

Keep your hopes up.

Oh really?

Then how do you see this coming week play out?

Just I.M. me directly please!

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Keep your hopes up.

Interesting. I'm a high functioning :bandit: and I definitely see things different than most. :lol:
I also have meltdowns, a lot of them; but soon after I forget what I was melting down about.
:bart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.