2018 Top 25 Released....Gators ahead of FSU

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It is certainly possible that clowns are 7-5 again. That is about the best that can be expected w Willie Urkel.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Who’s our QB?
Feleipe Franks meet Dan Mullen. Dan Mullen meet Feleipe Franks. The redshirt sophomore is the only quarterback on the roster with experience, but he still may not win the starting job with classmate Kyle Trask impressing during the spring. That the QB drought in Gainesville continues is a big reason Mullen is there.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Any Top 25 that has Florida in it is a hoax. There is no reason to put this team in the Top 25 until they actually show the ability to score on the field.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Actually, it would be a great sign for us if Mullen built the team into the 11th ranked team. That's a positive.

I will say that if his assistant beats us, that is a bad look for Mullens. He must beat MSU. Saban has never lost to an assistant.

If he loses to Miss St then he lost to the former OC from Penn State... not his assistant.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We won't make a bowl if burrow doesn't transfer here.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Bill T isnt a better coach than Mullen, but I’d probably flip the two. We have no quarterback, they have two. They are the 5th most talented team in the country based on the composite, we are 17th. We should prove it before we are ranked. This is more about the respect people have for Mullen as a coach than it is for Florida

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Actually, it would be a great sign for us if Mullen built the team into the 11th ranked team. That's a positive.

edit: stupidity
They seem to think that we had a coaching upgrade.

They also seem to think that Cowbell did too.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe we should have hired Joe Moorhead.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe we should have hired Joe Moorhead.
I'm onboard.

47-811982-8.jpg

Last edited:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
They seem to think that we had a coaching upgrade.

They also seem to think that Cowbell did too.

I actually think that Cowbell did get a coaching upgrade, based on my view of Cousin Eddie.

However I also think we have a coaching upgrade, even with Cousin Eddie. But I realize that is not saying much b/c with Butters we had a 100% loser in all facets. Just the fact that Cousin Eddie acts like he cares makes it an improvement, regardless of whether we can block or tackle anyone on the field.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I hate saying this but.... i actually think tennessee may end up having made the hire of the offseason. Just have this uncomfortable feeling pruiit is gonna kick ass there. Hope im wrong.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hate saying this but.... i actually think tennessee may end up having made the hire of the offseason. Just have this uncomfortable feeling pruiit is gonna kick ass there. Hope im wrong.

Pruitt is garbage. And he’s been a cancer at every program he’s worked. There’s a reason why he jumps from program-to-program.

But he can recruit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator